Independence Day Offer @ paytm

Moonmario

Skilled
Reaction score
Pay Rs.7 to Get Rs.30 Cashback on Mobile/DTH Recharge on Paytm - Valid for Old & New Users

.......here is link

Validity

• Voucher must be used on the same day only i.e 15 August
  • Valid for New/Old users of paytm
  • Valid on Paytm Website & Mobile App
  • Customer can buy multiple voucher & do multiple recharge
  • For every 1 voucher, customer can do a maximum of 1 recharge
  • No refunds for the particular offer
How to Redeem
  • On availing the deal, you will receive your unique code via email
  • Download Paytm App from Android Play Store OR Apple Store OR Windows Marketplace in case you don't have it already or log on to the website
  • On opening the App OR Paytm.com website, fill your DTH number, select the circle and amount you want to recharge. Please ensure that you select amount of Rs. 50 to avail this offer
  • Click on Recharge Now and you will move to vouchers page where you can select some exciting vouchers
  • If you are using Paytm.com website, select "I have a promo code" check box on the left and enter the promo code received by you in the email
  • If you are using Paytm App or the Paytm website, you need to Proceed after selecting the vouchers. On the order confirmation page, select - I have a promocode and enter thepromocode received by you in the email
  • Place your order
  • On successful order completion, you will get Rs. 30 cash back in your Paytm wallet account. Check Paytm Cash section to see your balance
  • Now you can use this cash back to do another Recharge
  • For queries related to recharge not done, promo code not working or failed transaction, send an email to [email protected]