Ip Help

RockoO

Junior
Reaction score
Hi dj i need a small help

When we connect with airtel 3g or voda 3g we connect with server of our state or different states ryt? and if we disconnect and reconncet the ip will be again changed to another server of other state ryt?
is there a way for connecting net with a particular server.. for eg ,, i need to connect default with rajasthan airtel server only always.. Is there any possible ways??

R$K

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score

When we connect with airtel 3g or voda 3g we connect with server of our state or different states ryt? and if we disconnect and reconncet the ip will be again changed to another server of other state ryt?
is there a way for connecting net with a particular server.. for eg ,, i need to connect default with rajasthan airtel server only always.. Is there any possible ways??
impossible to stop it ! it will be change again. or u can us VPN after using VPN you will see ip not changing again. (but it can be US IP, or other country`s IP )

THE-TERROR

Capable
Reaction score

not possible to stop it......... because voda 's dhcp server can not be disabled :)

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !