Is Nokia Lumia 630 worth Buying ?

wmnitin

Pro member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Yesterday i saw Nokia Lumia 630 Ad in television & Then i started searching in Google and found good specs like 5M.P Camera, Windows 8.1 OS, 3G, & most impressing was 480 x 854 pixels, 4.5 inches (~218 ppi pixel density).

I think price is around 10k. So, What do you think guys, Is it good to purchase ? Or Butter go for another mobile in same range ?

Just need some reviews :)

sunil verma

Capable
Reaction score
Good mobile.. But most of Application not available for windows mobile and its a big problem with windows mobiles

roobot

Average
Reaction score
i am using windows phone from 1 year and i dont have ny problem by hardwware or software nd on otheer hand my frnd is using android ,,no
doubt he has more apps but hanging problem is worst in android....so in my view go for windows

Sam

Master
Reaction score
Micromax Unite 2 is better at 6,999/- .... Use 6% coupon on ebay.in and get at 6,600/-

Rastinder

Master
Reaction score
in my opinion i think it's a nice mobile ,,,it will not freeze like android do ... its a perfect mobile and value for money product

VIP3R

Master
Reaction score
what i suggest you is..go n buy a NOKIA 1100 buddy..that will be quite awesome phone ..better than all those latest version mobiles..still am using it..also having a smartphone e-dual from sony..but it doesn't worth ..

Nikunj

Capable
Reaction score
Bro still loving nokia better to go for any android

Manthan

Average
Reaction score
Oneplus one sabse mast phone hai... 5.5inch 1080p phone.. Gorilla glass. 3. 3200 mah battery ..
Snapdragon 801 quad core chip with 2.5 GHz processes
3gb ram
4k video recording playback
Cynaogenmod Android kitkat os
16000 for 16 gb
or go with moto series ;)

jackson beno

Skilled
Reaction score
try android bro..
android have over 35billion apps...
but windows have less than a billion app...

Mike

Capable
Reaction score
Nokia Lumia 630 is a budget charmer, but you need to take into consideration that you cannot customize windows phone like an android, and people who argue that android have billions of apps (95% of those are crappy apps developed by novice developers and are pretty much useless ) , is a lame excuse to market the android as most commonly used apps that a person uses is available on windows platform as well, and as more and more developers are joining the bandwagon of windows phone, the windows app store will definitely grow over time.

In terms of security windows phone os is best ( ya i know after blackberry and ios :P ) best for online money transactions.
You cannot use pirated apps ( don't have penny in your pocket to purchase apps...stay away from windows phone :D )
Very fluid GUI ( much better than crap droid )

Now decide what you like a secure os or an hacker friendly malware loaded android :D ( breaching your security by offering you pirated apps is the most commonly used bait by hackers :D )

jackson beno

Skilled
Reaction score
In terms of security windows phone os is best ( ya i know after blackberry and ios :P ) best for online money transactions.
You cannot use pirated apps ( don't have penny in your pocket to purchase apps...stay away from windows phone :D )
i agree with this... :)

prince007

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
bro. you go for Android phone cauz you can enjoy all the latest updates in ur phone free of cost in many apps.but in case of windows phone u need to pay in most apps. so, its your own choice that you will Go for Android or Windows. Good luck! :troll5:

$oMu

Talented
Reaction score
Go for micromax canvas best phone in 10k range :troll7:

Mike

Capable
Reaction score
bro. you go for Android phone cauz you can enjoy all the latest updates in ur phone free of cost in many apps.but in case of windows phone u need to pay in most apps. so, its your own choice that you will Go for Android or Windows. Good luck! :troll5:
Updates are always free of cost on every platform, you have to pay for apps one time only and that too for premium apps only, we have tendency of using pirated apps as we don't want to shell out money and that's the reason most Indians prefer android ( as pirated apps are available in abundance, that's a bitter truth ).

prince007

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Updates are always free of cost on every platform, you have to pay for apps one time only and that too for premium apps only, we have tendency of using pirated apps as we don't want to shell out money and that's the reason most Indians prefer android ( as pirated apps are available in abundance, that's a bitter truth ).
yah bro. but if u have no money problem then u can go for windows

Mike

Capable
Reaction score
Go for micromax canvas best phone in 10k range :troll7:
In terms of specs its good, but what about after sales services, they need to completely overhaul that, then only they can earn the trust of consumers.

wmnitin

Pro member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Thank You Guys for helping... :dance: Locked