LAPPY HELP

RockingBerwal

Skilled
Reaction score
Hi Guys!
I am posting this issue 3rd time because I have tried a lot of Thinks suggested in earlier post....But nothing is working for me....as till now

Before I ask for suggestion to all of you I tell you what I have tried all ready:

Little info about my lappy:"
DELL ISPIRON N411Z with I5 cpu and 4 GB RAM.....SCREEN SIZE IS 14" with genuine win-7 home premium ....it is 1 year and 8 month Old now......
PROBLEM:
VERY VERY(add more very you can) SLOW.........in terms of booting or running programs......
every time I opened my computer is slows and green strip on the address bar search for the drive...and so as in the case of any application I open It doesn't response and shows not responding....

SOLUTION:sad:What I have tried Till Yet):
1.Completely Formatted the System/HARD DRIVE only single partition left total 465GB in one partition...
2. Reinstall genuine win-7 which came with the LAPTOP.....
3. tried other version of win-7 like 32 bit of win-7 ultimate etc many time....
4. Dell Diagnostics test comes preloaded with DELL pc after you press F12.... all test are OK THROUGH TEST is also OK.
5. change the RAM with new 4 GB of RAM...didn't work...
6 Clean the LAPTOP for Dusting etc.....
7. Scan the complete System for malware/virus nothing found as know formatted already....

Now the condition it not so much good running with the same very slow speed of booting and after boot it is working like Pentium1 Computer...

I need the Help of Experts ONLY who have the knowledge regarding this type of problem..
I will try ideas/solutions give by use one by one except all above methods.....mention here...

badalrock

Capable
Reaction score
Well first of all follow this few tips--
1-- open msconfig and remove all of the programs from startup
2-- disable your antivirus for some time and observe
3-- Free space in the disk where you have installed your windows!

RockingBerwal

Skilled
Reaction score
Well first of all follow this few tips--
1-- open msconfig and remove all of the programs from startup
2-- disable your antivirus for some time and observe
3-- Free space in the disk where you have installed your windows!
Bro. Already applied what u have mention above indeed there is no software installed like ms office or other like adobe pfd etc only mobile partner is there and system is completely formatted ....as i mention above....

manojbux010

Capable
Reaction score
install windows 8 and see if it is slow in that too...........have a dual boot in ur system

ajaygtm71

Skilled
Reaction score
Bro I think the problem is with your hard drive.Connect your hard drive to other pc/laptop and see if it is still running slow.
Or connect any other hard drive(external or internal) to your laptop,install the os and run to see if the laptop still has the same prblm.

Mittalji

Skilled
Reaction score
Replace your hard drive bcos ur hard drive working bt Slow.....dis is a normally case...and install windows 7 untimate after replace...hdd

fulcrum95

Skilled
Reaction score
Surely it is the Hard Drive ... Open the Hard Drive and Connect it with some other PC or Lappy if the problem continues ... then its time to get a new HDD

R$K

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Go to service center thats it :agree:

RockingBerwal

Skilled
Reaction score
HDD may be faulty......as all u mentioned I have to go service center to get checked the LAPPY no other option seems working...by the way ........thanx to all.......

prince007

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
You Need to go service center cauz no option is appropriate for You above all mentioned.

Naresh Selvam

Talented
Reaction score
i also having one problem with my laptop sony vaio, green stripes in the taskbar area only, is that display problem or any other problem!!!:welcome::drinks:

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !