• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

rakesh king

Beginner
Reaction score
MagicPin App Loot Trick “ Refer and earn to get Rs 15 per friend, redeem for free recharge, fk or amazon voucher
Magicpin is a new addition in the list of apps which promote themselves through refer and earn. It is giving upto Rs 50 referral per friend but initially you will get only Rs 15 per friend and another Rs 35 when your friend redeems his first cashback from the app. Friend will also get Rs 40 if he uses your referral and redeems his first cashback. Hurry up and grab the cool offer.
Magic pin is a social rewards and discovery platform that gets you the best deals and discounts from merchants in your locality. With more than 20,000 partners in Delhi, magicpin is already present wherever in Delhi you’d like to go to.

How to refer and earn In MagicPin ?

1 . Download Magic pin app link https://magicpin.in/getapp/KFMI7127 refer code isKFMI7127 2. Now open the app and enter your mobile number

3. Verify it with one time password
4. Now enter your name and continue
5. Select any location of Delhi and continue
6. Now click on top left menu >> Refer and Earn

7. Share your referral link now and after your friend installs the app from your referral link, you get Rs 15 instantly in magicpin wallet.

warrior123

Learner
Reaction score
I have installed the app once and tryed it but i didn't get the reward

aakashasaj

Learner
Reaction score
it is for delhi, jaipur etc i am from other city can i still download and get refered?

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !