need help for Airtel mobile data

wda567

Average
Reaction score
Hey guys
After few months i have inserted my airtel sim again in my phone....and then i dialed *121#....then replied 4 (balance) then what i see is reserve 3g bal is rs 6000+
I really don't have any idea what it is and how to use cuz when i switched on data it started deducting my main balance....which reached from rs 10 to rs 8.44
So guys plz help .....i m really in need for data cuz currently i don't have wifi and i m like suffocating without internet and i don't want to recharge....if this data can be used then plz tell me how...well i will try to post ss of that ussd response
Thankyou
Screenshot_2016-07-04-05-21-46.png

sudarshan

Capable
Reaction score
Hey guys
After few months i have inserted my airtel sim again in my phone....and then i dialed *121#....then replied 4 (balance) then what i see is reserve 3g bal is rs 6000+
I really don't have any idea what it is and how to use cuz when i switched on data it started deducting my main balance....which reached from rs 10 to rs 8.44
So guys plz help .....i m really in need for data cuz currently i don't have wifi and i m like suffocating without internet and i don't want to recharge....if this data can be used then plz tell me how...well i will try to post ss of that ussd response
Thankyou
View attachment 1142
contact customer care

wda567

Average
Reaction score
contact customer care
Thanks for suggestion...tho I already contacted them...they said I will have to recharge to get this data....I will get 1gb 3g data for 189rs
I thought that I would get something for free....but I was truly disappointed

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !