Need to increase amount of monthly top winner's reward

censuresh

Junior
Reaction score
Hii admin, co-admins, and all the lovely members of DJ

I am new here frendzz. I came here to contribute towards this forum with full affection.

It is true that when a person do something , he needs something in return and that should also be handsome. I appreciate ur work in the forum but what I observe is that u have to increase the amount of the regard system...Admin sir I have few ideas for reward system and I can guarantee that if u will change it according to my idea then your forum will outshine

Ideas are :

1. Increase the topper's prize from 200 to 500. and so on ....

2. If u do not like the first one then this idea will work....Except for money send five toppers of the forum gifts like a watch, memory card, pendrive, headphone, shoes etc.

So all the creators and developers of this forum, I request u to please work on this asap

Thanks
censuresh

wmnitin

Pro member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hello, I have specified in thread http://forum.digitaljanta.com/threads/earn-money-from-posting-threads-in-dj.9566/ This is first month of contest, This time Competition is less & hence this month price is little less.

But from next month prize will be higher than previous month.
2nd point is very good , but same dont have enough budget this month :troll5:

We have invested some money on add-on, advertising, Offer page, HomePage(Coming soon)

sanju-b007

★★★★★★★★★
Reaction score
Hii admin, co-admins, and all the lovely members of DJ

I am new here frendzz. I came here to contribute towards this forum with full affection.

It is true that when a person do something , he needs something in return and that should also be handsome. I appreciate ur work in the forum but what I observe is that u have to increase the amount of the regard system...Admin sir I have few ideas for reward system and I can guarantee that if u will change it according to my idea then your forum will outshine

Ideas are :

1. Increase the topper's prize from 200 to 500. and so on ....

2. If u do not like the first one then this idea will work....Except for money send five toppers of the forum gifts like a watch, memory card, pendrive, headphone, shoes etc.

So all the creators and developers of this forum, I request u to please work on this asap

Thanks
censuresh
agree with u :P

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !