Personalized Photo Mug For Rs.49 Only (Free Shipping)

phantom

Capable
Reaction score

Send My Gift offering awesome offer on the happy of Christmas in form of Personalized photo Mug in just Rs.49 where you can attach your personal pic as well. Normal price of this Photo Mug is Rs.349 but now they are offering in Huge discount so its a great opportunity to grab this deal in just Rs.49 along with Free shipping. Send My Gift is not so popular website to shop, but they are fully genuine as I already bought few items from them and got superb products so i recommend everyone to go for this awesome deal.

Click Here to Visit Offer Page

1. Click Above link.

2. Scroll Down a bit, then click on choose file & upload any picture which you want to be attached on Photo Mug.

3. Register new account on next page and finally make the payment of Rs.49.

4. You can pay via Paytm wallet as well along with Debit/Credit card, & Net banking.

You can shop more products and avail reward points on every purchase so enjoy this superb deal and celebrate this New Year by offering cool gift in form of Photo Mug to your loved ones.

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !