Photoshop For Beginners 8th Revised Edition

risi4u

Beginner
Reaction score
Photoshop For Beginners 8th Revised Edition

From basic photo editing skills, to colour corrections, filters and selections, the newly revised Photoshop for Beginners will guide you through all the techniques you need to get started with Adobe’s celebrated software. Access to online resources such as tutorial files, brushes, actions, textures and fonts are also available to help you practise your new skills. Featuring:
Getting started – An overview of the different Photoshop versions and an introduction to the bare essentials.
Basic corrections – Learn about the most important tools and functions to help you make simple edits.
Understanding adjustments – Enhance your images and apply effects using adjustment layers, selections and more.
Creative projects – Practise your newly acquired skills through these project ideas.

(File size: 92.54 MB)

[HIDE=12]https://openload.co/f/KFSeiZQSd3Q/Photoshop_For_Beginners_8th_Revised_Edition.pdf[/HIDE]

:welcome: PLEASE LIKE IF YOU LIKE THIS POST :welcome:

barikajit

Skilled
Reaction score
I am also wanted to know from where I can get video tutorial

Harry Potter

Learner
Reaction score
thanks for this bro.can you provide me the best video tutorial link for Photoshop?

Digital

Skilled
Reaction score
thanks bro this books help for graphics interested students

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !