Reliance Jio Official Question & Answers

Rastinder

Master
Reaction score
But when I asked a reliance employee, he told me it is available on some samsung devices only
Yes, jio preview offer is available for redmi note 3 which is exclusive and you don't need to apply any trick like generating bar code from non-offer device. You can claim the preview offer as a matter of right.

sam@619deep

Skilled
Reaction score
But when I asked a reliance employee, he told me it is available on some samsung devices only
bro today i called in digital mini express store in patna about redmi note3 preview offer to get jio sim.but they refused to give the sim.they sey that the offer available only for the samsung A series and S series mobile phones.what to do?

Jokerlal

Average
Reaction score
Man my s6 is a gonner the rel store manager said to give them the phone and they would activate ul offer so I gave them and now they corrupted the system nothing is opening now I restarted many times but not worked what should I do ??
Damn reliance
What i dont unserstand how can they do such damage to ur phone in such short time & in front of u. and even if they did si tell them that its their responsibility to get it fixed..

Sword

Skilled
Reaction score
What i dont unserstand how can they do such damage to ur phone in such short time & in front of u. and even if they did si tell them that its their responsibility to get it fixed..
Ya I forced them to admit their mistake but I had to do a factory reset as compensation they gave me 1 inactivated and 1 activated Jio SIM cards
@GreatX bro what is demo sim and is the ul preview actually limited??

priyavratkmr

Capable
Reaction score
Sab kuch try kar liya par sim nahi mila
Aaj toh Rs 200 ke badle bhi sim nahi diya
Kya kare?
Koi tips?

TheBatman

Average
Reaction score
reliance employee hai woh bhai company ke khilaaf thodi jayega
[DOUBLEPOST=1470204659,1470204368][/DOUBLEPOST]
@TheBatman sim active or not active ka koi sign hai keya non active mai network nahi aa raha keya ?? esa khuch bcoz 4,5 day hua koi msg nahi aya ab tak ??
sim active hogi usse pehle alternate no pe message aayega
[DOUBLEPOST=1470204809][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sab kuch try kar liya par sim nahi mila
Aaj toh Rs 200 ke badle bhi sim nahi diya
Kya kare?
Koi tips?
500 de maze se dega sim
[DOUBLEPOST=1470205014][/DOUBLEPOST]
bro today i called in digital mini express store in patna about redmi note3 preview offer to get jio sim.but they refused to give the sim.they sey that the offer available only for the samsung A series and S series mobile phones.what to do?
u'r mad or wht the offer is not available on redmi note 3 u should have told them tht the code was generated from samsung s7 thts all they would give u sim....u played extra smart thts why they refused

sam@619deep

Skilled
Reaction score
500 de maze se dega sim
u'r mad or wht the offer is not available on redmi note 3 u should have told them tht the code was generated from samsung s7 thts all they would give u sim....u played extra smart thts why they refused
bro you are getting me wrong.maine to sirf jio cc ko call krke pucha tha ki mi note3 me offer availabe h ki nhi.waise maine to cade generate apne motoe2 me kiya hua h.or jb maine jio cc se jooth kaha ki maine code samsung note4 me generate kiya h to usne kaha ki sim to mil jayega but mobile saath le jana must h.bina samsung note4 mobile ke wo sim nhi milega.ab batao bhai main kya karu.mre pass motoe2 k alava or koi mobile nhi h.
[DOUBLEPOST=1470211391][/DOUBLEPOST]
500 de maze se dega sim
bro you are getting me wrong.maine to sirf jio cc ko call krke pucha tha ki mi note3 me offer availabe h ki nhi.waise maine to cade generate apne motoe2 me kiya hua h.or jb maine jio cc se jooth kaha ki maine code samsung note4 me generate kiya h to usne kaha ki sim to mil jayega but mobile saath le jana must h.bina samsung note4 mobile ke wo sim nhi milega.ab batao bhai main kya karu.mre pass motoe2 k alava or koi mobile nhi h.
[DOUBLEPOST=1470211639][/DOUBLEPOST]
500 de maze se dega sim

Sword

Skilled
Reaction score
Sim activate nhi Ho raha 4 din Ho gaye rel employee says he can't do anything what do I do?

Rastinder

Master
Reaction score
How much time does Reliance JIO SIM take to activate?

ramiz46

Skilled
Reaction score
Ya mine also activated just 2hrs ago took 4.8 days but I will be able to use it by 14 aug:dogcry:
why...u dnt have sim...well...in my case i dont have sim with me...that with my frnd he take from digital mini....and i dnt have time to go and take my sim :D

Sword

Skilled
Reaction score
why...u dnt have sim...well...in my case i dont have sim with me...that with my frnd he take from digital mini....and i dnt have time to go and take my sim :D
Ya it's with my mother she will parcel me and will reach here in Raj till 14 on 15 I will be free ...... As u said :P

Rastinder

Master
Reaction score
Ya mine also activated just 2hrs ago took 4.8 days but I will be able to use it by 14 aug:dogcry:
Are you able to receive towers now?
And did you receive any message in your secondary SIM?

priyavratkmr

Capable
Reaction score
My friend has purchased lyf mobile with unlimited 4g offer.
Is there a way to get one new jio sim for me, by showing his mobile?

TheBatman

Average
Reaction score
First thing guys dont assume anything or dont ask these small shit employees they just can sell sim cards tgey dont know anything....This offer does not have any date till yet & will end only when the company wants to end it..thts all...just listen once again there is no date at all till now :) :)

barikajit

Skilled
Reaction score
I got sim after generating code on Samsung j7... but I got only 2 GB data.. & 100 min voice calling... how can I got unlimited preview offer.. please tell me..

malik

Skilled
Reaction score
i m trying to call for televerification but no call is going for televerification

vinu27

Learner
Reaction score
Is there a way to use Lyf flame jio sim card to use in J7 with unlimited access same as in Lyf's handset....

BBM

Average
Reaction score
Is it possible to get more than 2 barcode from my mobile

rdtandel

Master
Reaction score
Which apps must be keep after getting unlimited preview offer activated?

Raju_curious9

Beginner
Reaction score
I got sim after generating code on Samsung j7... but I got only 2 GB data.. & 100 min voice calling... how can I got unlimited preview offer.. please tell me..
There are a lot of youtube videos regarding this, go watch them. YOu can do it easily.
[DOUBLEPOST=1471205907,1471205840][/DOUBLEPOST]
There are a lot of youtube videos regarding this, go watch them. YOu can do it easily.
Try spoofing ur imei for getting more bar codes
how do i do it? using imei changer(xposed)?
[DOUBLEPOST=1471206856][/DOUBLEPOST]
i m trying to call for televerification but no call is going for televerification
If you don't have non-volte, enable jio data, install jio join and call 1977 from there and televerify it for unlimited call, if you haven't yet verified for jio data, call 18008901977 from your other number, and verify it from there.
[DOUBLEPOST=1471207059][/DOUBLEPOST]
@malik, can your phone have volte
Volte is not compulsory , 4G is compulsory. Though for calling, you have to enable jio data.
[DOUBLEPOST=1471207403][/DOUBLEPOST]so, i have generated code from non samsung device, and transfer the screenshot via bluetooth to Samsung A8(eligible for offer), so , my question is from that a8, i have already got the sim, after showing the same a8, will they give the sim or not? do they keep track of imei?

ron

Capable
Reaction score
can anyone who purchased lyf set tell, what is the process of activating sim after purchase of lyfset and then how to activate unlimited data in it ?
thx

sharum

Capable
Reaction score
can anyone who purchased lyf set tell, what is the process of activating sim after purchase of lyfset and then how to activate unlimited data in it ?
thx
bhai usme unlimited data actvate hi hota h kuch karne ki jarurat nhi

Reaction score
guys I have purchased LYF mobile yesterday ...and today my jio sim is activated ......but after using 1gb data .... i received msg from reliance that "u have used 1gb of your 2gb mobile data".....ye formality k liye msg bhej rhe h ya mujhe customer care me call kr k unlimited data krvana pdega?

sudarshan

Capable
Reaction score
so, i have generated code from non samsung device, and transfer the screenshot via bluetooth to Samsung A8(eligible for offer), so , my question is from that a8, i have already got the sim, after showing the same a8, will they give the sim or not? do they keep track of imei?
yaha par store wale Samsung mob. me myjio app khol kar bar code match karte hai, yadi tume bina barcode match kiye sim de dete hai to fir koi problem nahi hogi.. activate hone ke baad kisi bhi mobile me use kar sakte ho

souravpaul

Junior
Reaction score
i am a samsung user...... so can i start a jio sim in my phone???

rdtandel

Master
Reaction score
After activating unlimited , do I need any app in other mobile ?
[DOUBLEPOST=1471519630,1471519438][/DOUBLEPOST]After activating unlimited , do I need any app in other mobile ?
[DOUBLEPOST=1471519714][/DOUBLEPOST]After activating unlimited , do I need any app in other mobile ?

thunderhawk

Capable
Reaction score
I am only going to answer your first question, i assume that you can figure out the answers to the rest of the questions by yourself!! Once jio preview offer has been successfully activated you can use the sim in any 4g phone provided you got the sim through barcode. If got via Lyf mobile use in device only.

Rasminchoudhury

Average
Reaction score
Any one to interest to buy jio sim Rs 1000 is available in Odisha state. And demo sim 3000

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !