Slow Facebook but Fast Internet

Hedgehog

Capable
Reaction score
I am using BSNL Broadband and downloading speed is fine even browsing is good but while using facebook.com it becomes slow and opening my profile takes about 3-4 minutes but other many big sites opens very fast and data rate while browsing facebook is about 2-3kbps and while browsing other sites it goes upto 60-64kbps please help me i can't use facebook like this

BlueBird

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
This might help u.. Try using Google public DNS

DNS : 8.8.8.8
Alternate DNS : 8.8.4.4

Google if you don't know how to use dns..

WestWind

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi Hedgehog,

Follow some of these tips along with Bluebird's suggestion,
- Open Run and enter ping facebook.com
- Clear cache and cookies of the browser

Hope that helps ;)

Amanul

Capable
Reaction score
You may have to clear you Tem
file of the pc
Go start then type %TEMP%
(if you are using win7)
Clear all file of this folder

Ein$tieN

Master
Reaction score
[01] : Don't use Internet Explorer; Use Chrome / Firefox.
[02] : Use an "Adblocker" Extension.
[03] : Use "Pinger" Software when connected with your Broadband (Experimental : Give a try to any Free VPN, Check if surfing problem still persists).
[04] : Use "Google Public DNS servers" mentioned by BlueBird in the first comment.
[05] : Clear Cache, Cookies and History of your Browser and Restart the Browser.
[06] : Check your addons in the Browser, If you find any suspicious addons (they might be malwares) then delete them. Also if you have installed any script based addon like tampermonkey etc..., then suspend them temporarily just to check that its not messing with your Facebook experience.

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !