taskbucks-whatsappgroup-interested rigth here

kampachi

Talented
Reaction score
as most of you know that taskbucks blocked accounts due to the trick but if we share then it wont block the accounts and we can earn.
so those who are interested and want to earn for 1 user its 1 sm for 1 day.
which means if you want to have 5 sims done you need 30 users.
so i have 20 sims i will share my stores links with 30 users.
which will make for 5 sims

so now write your whatsapp id and pm the stories link.
next thing when you recharge then say to us here recharge this way we will know it is working.
if anyone wants to cheat in a way by not clicking someone elses lnks he or she will never become part of the group.

Now those who are interested to earn money from taskbucks go agead write whatsapp id and pm the stroeis link in txt format,

how to pm stories in txt format its simple download this
backupforwahtsapp.
from playstore its free.
then go to chat settings click chatbackup once .
then click exprot to sd card.
upkload that file and give me the link.

pssecretajent

Skilled
Reaction score
what you mean by saying all this.... do u mean that taskbucks is tracking who we are sharing stories in whatsapp and from whose whats app account we are opening the story.

pssecretajent

Skilled
Reaction score
and can u tell me the genuine procedure of earning money from taskbucks.

kampachi

Talented
Reaction score
the genuine procedure is that you share stories with your firends and have 6 different ips. i asked shilpa23 , said that some people are still earning without getting there accounts blocked. now what i said is very simple i will do 20 sims in 4 days . on 1 day not more than 5 sims which means only 30 users including me since i need to earn 5*30=150 rs then i need 30 unique users and 180 clicks or should i say views of the links.
i can roll around the next day for next 5 sims since if i use the same 5 sims they wont be unique and money wont be given as well as accounts can get blocked.thats it if you want to earn put uour wahtsapp id and pm me the stories links or whatsapp me i wll click your links.
they are not tracking but they are tracking the ip if we dont have 6 different ips we are busted as well as if 6 ips are from the same region we are also busted that way too.
click once my links i will click once for yours. thats it mutual benefit.

Lucifer23

Beginner
Reaction score
are you 100% sure it will work.....bcz my friend was doing the same in genuine way but he got blocked...

kampachi

Talented
Reaction score
i canot say but if it does happen then we cant earn anything at all

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !