Tips For How To Root Android Phone

susanlau

Beginner
Reaction score
Android is emerging as another popular mobile OS rivaling the more established platforms. Android mobile applications have seen an amazing burst of android development activity with its ever-increasing scope and range. The functionality of your phone can be extended by rooting it simply with one click root app, KingRoot. Let us speak about what is rooting and why root android phone?

Rooting gives you the ability to back up your whole tool picture onto an SD card, which can be restored later if necessary. This enables trying out different OSes on your phone. In case you need to try a brand spanking new ROM (modified, after-market OS), you can back up your phone, erase it, and then flash the new ROM. In case you are not satisfied with the new ROM, you can restore your phone to the elderly picture from the backup.

How to root android phone? You only need to download KingRoot and do as the follow steps:

Step 1: Enter your phone's browser: https://kingrootapp.net/ Click Free Download download KingRoot

Step 2: After KingRoot download is complete, click on the drop-down notification bar to installation

Step 3: If you have not been set before "install blocked", will set a reminder, as the steps in the following figure, if you have set up before, skip this step,direct to Step 4

Step 4: In the System installation screen, click "install" to start the installation, when the installation is complete, click on the "open" button to start using KingRoot

Step 5: Click "try it" to enter the main interface, and click "get now" button to start rooting

Step 6: The implementation process is completed and finished, after that you will be return to the main screen, and then the Rooting is done.

Step 7: Finally go to google play search and Download: Root Checker to Check the Root is successful, as the following figure which represents success

Rocker5

Average
Reaction score
Redmi note 4 is not available
apply for permission for rooting and then sign in with same MI account and Run the official unlock toll............... kingroot is not working on MI note 4
[DOUBLEPOST=1496740188,1496740064][/DOUBLEPOST]
not every model to be rooted by this app.....
True one of the best tool worked on my few Mediatek devices but not working on Snapdragon chip MI phones

varun47

Average
Reaction score
Great app i also used this app for rooting my phone.

pracky

Average
Reaction score
i tried but this one is for selected not for all models...

Reaction score
You don't know but I have heard on many forums that king root is the shittiest app....it infects the device with viruses.....

~SpiDer

Skilled
Reaction score
it doest work on most of the devices thnku for the iformation

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !