tips on rooting your device

priyavratkmr

Capable
Reaction score
Rooting a device gives you settings to control processor, ram and other parts of device as per your wish, which if not handled carefully may brick your device.
Therefore, mobile companies sell unrooted device. They don't want their customers to brick their device.
If you root your device, you void it's warranty.
Since, different mobiles have different have different ways of rooting, therefore it is not possible for me to add each device's rooting process.
For eg,
Galaxy s3, galaxy s4 and galaxy s5 have different ways of rooting, even though they are of same Samsung brand.
You can find your devices rooting process by googling.
Rooting will help you to save more battery when you download apps like battery doctor,
Also you can can use extreme sound enhancing apps like androidfx
Also you can internet tricks with apps like proxydroid,droidvpn etc.

Just remember, with new powers comes new problems.
(Spiderman lines)
:crazypilot:

kingroot

Beginner
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. To root android phone, I think this tutorials is vivid as detailed: kingroot.net/. It is suitable for newers and there is no need to worry your phone would turn into brick.

messi94

Average
Reaction score
I think kingroot does not work on all android phone. Just go to xda you will find all stuff about rooting.

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !