Trick To Activate Reliance Jio Preview Offer In All Android Phones

Jokerlal

Average
Reaction score
I have same question if i use it in other phones then can they block their sim and if yes then how to avoid it?

knox420

Junior
Reaction score
I have same question if i use it in other phones then can they block their sim and if yes then how to avoid it?
I dont know. but jio tracking. who getting sim card using trick. and then block sim card

barikajit

Skilled
Reaction score
If I manage jio sim without generated bar code.. then can I activate jio offer by your method

Harry Potter

Learner
Reaction score
i am not able to download jio apps.it shows it is not available in your country.

sam@619deep

Skilled
Reaction score
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
[DOUBLEPOST=1469560610,1469560162][/DOUBLEPOST]
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
bro today i called in digital mini express store in patna about redmi note3 preview offer to get jio sim.but they refused to give the sim.they sey that the offer available only for the samsung A series and S series mobile phones.what to do?

Reaction score
bro today i called in digital mini express store in patna about redmi note3 preview offer to get jio sim.but they refused to give the sim.they sey that the offer available only for the samsung A series and S series mobile phones.what to do?
Visit reliance/jio service center with printed barcode and show them , ask for jio sim . if they ask which phone are you using tell them you are using samsung note 4 , there is no preview offer with redmi , never tell them you are using redmi or any other phone , reliance/jio service center has direct rights. Don't visit any digital/mini store , those are retailers of jio/reliance .

sam@619deep

Skilled
Reaction score
Visit reliance/jio service center with printed barcode and show them , ask for jio sim . if they ask which phone are you using tell them you are using samsung note 4 , there is no preview offer with redmi , never tell them you are using redmi or any other phone , reliance/jio service center has direct rights. Don't visit any digital/mini store , those are retailers of jio/reliance .
bro i think ki wo sim nhi denge because maine jio cc ko call kiya to usne kaha ki sim sirf samsung A and S series or note4 k saath hi milega or mobile saath me le jana hoga tabhi wo sim mil sakega.

Reaction score
bro i think ki wo sim nhi denge because maine jio cc ko call kiya to usne kaha ki sim sirf samsung A and S series or note4 k saath hi milega or mobile saath me le jana hoga tabhi wo sim mil sakega.
lol , bro you should lie , or else you wont get it . Just try what i said before .

sam@619deep

Skilled
Reaction score
lol , bro you should lie , or else you wont get it . Just try what i said before .
bro you are getting me wrong.maine to sirf jio cc ko call krke pucha tha ki mi note3 me offer availabe h ki nhi.waise maine to cade generate apne motoe2 me kiya hua h.or jb maine jio cc se jooth kaha ki maine code samsung note4 me generate kiya h to usne kaha ki sim to mil jayega but mobile saath le jana must h.bina samsung note4 mobile ke wo sim nhi milega.ab batao bhai main kya karu.mre pass motoe2 k alava or koi mobile nhi h.

Reaction score
bro you are getting me wrong.maine to sirf jio cc ko call krke pucha tha ki mi note3 me offer availabe h ki nhi.waise maine to cade generate apne motoe2 me kiya hua h.or jb maine jio cc se jooth kaha ki maine code samsung note4 me generate kiya h to usne kaha ki sim to mil jayega but mobile saath le jana must h.bina samsung note4 mobile ke wo sim nhi milega.ab batao bhai main kya karu.mre pass motoe2 k alava or koi mobile nhi h.
Just try your luck bro. Its about the mentality of person giving you jio sim, do wat i said before. If one refuse, try another . Myself generated code with my redmi note. And using it on my redmi itself. Grab it as soon as possible.

If none works without showing phone, just tell them give me the sim ill show my phone after 1 or 2 days, because your phone was with your sis or gf, and activate it after showing the phone.

Remember to ask for the shop phone number, because if the sim is not activated within 1 week, you have to call this number and complain about the activation. And if they ask about the phone tell them you already shown you phone, and if you want to see it again come to my address since i dont have time. Or else i dont want your sim, we'll see there in consumer court for fooling people. Just threaten them.

Last edited:

sam@619deep

Skilled
Reaction score
Just try your luck bro. Its about the mentality of person giving you jio sim, do wat i said before. If one refuse, try another . Myself generated code with my redmi note. And using it on my redmi itself. Grab it as soon as possible.

If none works without showing phone, just tell them give me the sim ill show my phone after 1 or 2 days, because your phone was with your sis or gf, and activate it after showing the phone.

Remember to ask for the shop phone number, because if the sim is not activated within 1 week, you have to call this number and complain about the activation. And if they ask about the phone tell them you already shown you phone, and if you want to see it again come to my address since i dont have time. Or else i dont want your sim, we'll see there in consumer court for fooling people. Just threaten them.
let me try bro.and one more thing bro my friend tell me that he can arrange a blank jio sim i.e not activated yet for me.is there any way that i can activated that sim and grab all the offers related to that sim?

Reaction score
let me try bro.and one more thing bro my friend tell me that he can arrange a blank jio sim i.e not activated yet for me.is there any way that i can activated that sim and grab all the offers related to that sim?
No you cant do that without the help of a retailer number. And you have to submit the documents to them.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Can you tell me, how much time will it take to activate reliance JIO sim after submitting all the documents?
Mine got activated within 2 hour in the evening , i bought sim directly from reliance/jio service center though, if you bought it from digital / mini stores it may take 24hr to 1 week depends on location and executives who visit to collect the documents.

Harry Potter

Learner
Reaction score
The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !