Beginner
Reaction score
ONLY FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE !

Well you can trick any one and create a fake paypal information and scam anyone
seems legit and obviously lol!!

Download it from here--
(Removed by VDG)

Virus scan-- https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/f1820.../analysis/

Well note that i have been using this trick and was successful only one time :)
and about the virus scan it shows detection due to SFX generated via winrar
and i am sure that you may not know that winrar is also detected as virus in virustotal so not my fault!

:aggressive::aggressive::stinker::stinker::o:o

Last edited by a moderator:

dankytrickz

Beginner
Reaction score
well i found this tool way back! and so the scan was also of that date...
but since it was shared in other sites by my friends so the detection rate might have gone high!
if its backdoored than its not my fault! and IF POSSIBLE GET A WINRAR SCAN ON VIRUS TOTAL ALSO!

Sam

Master
Reaction score
well i found this tool way back! and so the scan was also of that date...
but since it was shared in other sites by my friends so the detection rate might have gone high!
if its backdoored than its not my fault! and IF POSSIBLE GET A WINRAR SCAN ON VIRUS TOTAL ALSO!
Its copied from a site and its against DJ Rules :D and next time when you post...make sure you double check for virus's and other stuff's...because DJ is a open place and we dont want to spread such things under our name :troll3:

dankytrickz

Beginner
Reaction score
Its copied from a site and its against DJ Rules :D and next time when you post...make sure you double check for virus's and other stuff's...because DJ is a open place and we dont want to spread such things under our name :troll3:
well only the scan link was copied all are written by me and download link is also generated by me!!
Sorry if i have done anything wrong but dont close or lock it as it is awesome for FUN!

Sam

Master
Reaction score
well only the scan link was copied all are written by me and download link is also generated by me!!
Sorry if i have done anything wrong but dont close or lock it as it is awesome for FUN!
Its almost useless for me to close thread... it wont do any good... need senior mod's :sad: