WEChat Refer offer

jitender

Capable
Reaction score
WeRefer Offer

ACTIVITY DETAILS

Invite your friends to WeChat and earn FREE mobile recharge!

How to earn free recharge from WeRefer?

- Click on “Recharge » Invite and Earn”

- You will receive an invitation message with your unique URL link.

- Share this invitation message with your friends and ask them to register on WeChat by clicking on your unique link and entering all the required details.

- After a successful registration get your friends to send you a message on WeChat to complete the activity.

- For every friend who registers on WeChat and sends you a message, you’ll get Rs.25/- free recharge.

How to send invitation message to your friends?

You can send the invitation message with your unique link, to all your friends through SMS, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter or E-mail.

Note:

Your friend or the user whom you are inviting can be a non-WeChat user (a user who’s never signed up for WeChat) or a user who had used WeChat before 30-JUN-2014 but hasn’t opened the WeChat app on his phone since. If such a user (your friend) registers on WeChat by clicking on your unique URL links, entering all the required details and sends a message to you on WeChat, you will be eligible for the reward of Rs.25/- free recharge per successfully invited user.

If you face any issues related to WeRefer program, please write to us on [email protected] with subject line “WeRefer: <your issue>”

WeRefer: FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Q1: How do I get free recharge in the “WeRefer: Invite and earn” offer from WeChat?

Just click on “Recharge » Invite and Earn” and you’ll get a message in reply with your unique URL link. Share this link with your friends and ask them to install WeChat by clicking on your unique link and entering all the required details. For every friend who installs WeChat and sends a message to their friend, you’ll get Rs.25/- free recharge.

Your friend or the user whom you are inviting can be a non-WeChat user (a user who’s never signed up for WeChat) or a user who had used WeChat before 30-JUN-2014 but hasn’t opened the WeChat app on his phone since. If such a user (your friend) installs WeChat by clicking on your unique URL links, entering all the required details and sends a message on WeChat, you will be eligible for the reward.

Q2: How much recharge can I win from participating in this offer?You can invite any number of friends to install WeChat. However, the maximum amount that you can earn is Rs.1000/-

Q3: What is the duration of recharge offer?

“WeRefer: Invite and Earn Offer” offer (hereby known as “Offer”) on WeChat would be applicable only during the limited promotional period starting from 9:00 am on 24th September (hereinafter known as “Offer Period”) The ending date and time of Offer Period would be announced at a later notice.

Q4: Which all handsets are valid for this offer?

The offer is valid only for Android, iOS, Windows8 and BB10 users of WeChat.

Q5: How can I check my accumulated recharge balance?

You need to go to WeChat team official account » click on “Recharge” in the bottom bar» “My balance”.

Q6: When can I redeem my accumulated balance?

The redemptions for WeRefer will open from 1st Oct 2014 onwards. The end date of redemptions would be announced at a later stage. Post the end date of redemptions (to be announced later), no redemptions would be allowed for WeRefer program.

Q7: My recharge status is pending. How long will it take for the recharge to successfully take place?

If the recharge status shows as Pending, it may be due to slow server response from the operator. You are advised to wait for 6 hours before writing to WeChat team.

Q8: My recharge has failed. What should I do?

If the recharge status shows as Failed, be rest assured that we are trying your recharge from the backend which may take up to 4 business days.

Q9: What is the minimum recharge balance that I can redeem from this offer?

Only denominations of Rs. 50 can be redeemed at one go. Balance less than Rs 50 cannot be redeemed. If you have balance more than Rs 50, you can redeem Rs.50/- out of your balance at one go and then redeem again in multiples of Rs. 50/- by doing multiple redemptions as per the balance accumulated by inviting friends.

Q10: How do I make sure my invitation becomes valid for me to earn recharge?

In order for invitation to be counted as valid, the friend you have invited needs to click on the unique URL link received, enter his/her phone number and then sign-up or log back in to WeChat using the same phone number, and send a text or voice or sticker message to another friend on WeChat. Also, please make sure your friend installs/logs back into WeChat within 24 hours of entering his phone number on the invitation page.

Your friend or the user whom you are inviting can be a non-WeChat user (a user who’s never signed up for WeChat) or a user who had used WeChat before 30-JUN-2014 but hasn’t opened the WeChat app on his phone since. If such a user (your friend) installs WeChat by clicking on your unique URL links, entering all the required details and sends a message on WeChat, you will be eligible for the reward.

WeRefer: TERMS AND CONDITIONS

1. “WeRefer: Invite and Earn Offer” offer (hereby known as “Offer”) on WeChat would be applicable only during the limited promotional period starting from 9:00 am on 24th September (hereinafter known as “Offer Period”) The ending date and time of Offer Period would be announced at a later notice.

2. The offer is open for all users of WeChat. Users will be intimated through SMS or WeChat team Official Account about the offer.

3. Employees or agencies of WeChat and its group companies, as well as their family members, are not eligible for the Reward.

4. The offer is valid only for Android, iOS, Windows8 and BB10 users of WeChat.

5. Every user has to complete an activity (hereinafter known as an “Activity”) to get the offer.

6. The Activity consists of inviting other users to install WeChat and send a message (text or sticker message) to their friends at least once. The other invited user can be a non-WeChat user (a user who’s never signed up for WeChat) or a user who had used WeChat before 30-JUN-2014 but hasn’t opened the WeChat app on his phone since.

7. In order for invitation to be counted as valid, the user who’s been invited needs to click on the unique URL link received, enter his/her phone number and then sign-up or log back in to WeChat using the same phone numberwithin 24 hours of entering his phone number on the invitation page, and send a text or voice or sticker message to a friend on WeChat.

8. If the invited user enters his/her phone number on multiple unique URLs sent by multiple friends, only the last unique link where he clicked on and entered his details prior to installing/logging back in to WeChat would be considered for successful “WeRefer: Invite and Earn” activity. Hence, it is suggested that users send link to their friends and ask them to install WeChat quickly after sending their invites.

9. Reward recharge as per the above clause does not necessarily mean top-up of the same value. The top-up amount may vary in different circles and across different operators. For postpaid users, reward amount as per the Pont No. 7 above will be credited to their bill value.

10. For redeeming the accumulated recharge, the User will have to manually go and click on ‘My Balance’ sub-menu under ‘RECHARGE’ bottom menu on WeChat team official account.

11. The redemptions for WeRefer will open from 1st Oct 2014 onwards. The end date of redemptions would be announced at a later stage. Post the end date of redemptions (to be announced later), no redemptions would be allowed for WeRefer program.

12. Only denominations of Rs. 50 can be redeemed at one go. Balance less than Rs 50 cannot be redeemed. If a user has balance more than Rs 50, he can redeem Rs.50/- out of his balance at one go and then redeem again in multiples of Rs. 50/- by doing multiple redemptions as per the balance accumulated by inviting friends.

13. WeChat shall use and take care of any personal information you supply to it in accordance with its privacy policy, a copy of which can be seen at http://www.wechat.com/en/privacy_policy.html.

ajaygtm71

Skilled
Reaction score
they should have made an offer in which the one who joins wechat also gets something otherwise who will be interested in joining wechat with or without reference

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !