Where i can get the information about the best product shopping from Online ?

Where i can get the information about the best product shopping from Online ?

• Choice 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Choice 2

• Choice 3

• Choice 4

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yash Jain

Beginner
Reaction score
Recently, i purchased a product with having a lots of feature. I never find out anything the quality of product. so, i purchased the product from online. When it received to my home. I shocked to use it. When i request for return my product. Then I saw that the product is non-returnable. So, it was my mistake to buy the product without knowing. Where can i get the product information. That can easy for me to contact anyone about the product shopping from online.

asssh

Average
Reaction score
Before buy anything online, you should google about it, the specs, user reviews etc.
Sellers want to sell their stupid product by any means, you should be careful next time.

Vigita

Beginner
Reaction score
Hello Yash,
I am really looking for searching the best product in Online. There are various site available for getting information about the online Product. I also get the same problem purchasing from online. My friend suggest me a website where i can find out the best deals, offers etc. The name of the website http://shoposhou.com/. Where You can also contact with admin to ask about any product if you willing to buy from Online.
Thanks

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !