Which cab is the cheapest ? ola,uber,meru...

you can vote any of of them as per your experience..

• Total voters

Myyank

Capable
Reaction score

hello dj's,
according to your experience..
which is the cheapest option of cabs?

1. UBER

2. OLA

3. MERU

4. anyother.. :crazy:

As i hail from delhi.. i feel all of them looting.. :P

i will be travelling soon after my civil services exams to a hillstation.

U can qoute your city cab experience too..

i know "auto's" are the best but they aren't available in night or bad weather sitution or strikes. :lolsign:

Govil

Master
Reaction score
uber is best in service with cheapest rates in delhi !

thunderhawk

Capable
Reaction score
I will recount my experience with OLA three weeks back. I was allotted a center well outside the city limits for an upsc exam, and no autorickshaw at the local stand would take me to the venue below 250 bucks. Having never used online cab services before i downloaded the app and placed a request. A cabbie called me immediately and was at my hotel within 5 mins. He was cordial throughout the journey and best part being i was charged only 100 for the long trip. Memorable first experience!
Nice to find a fellow civil services aspirant here too. Exams are almost upon us.

Myyank

Capable
Reaction score
uber is best in service with cheapest rates in delhi !
thnx fr ur views mate ;)

I will recount my experience with OLA three weeks back. I was allotted a center well outside the city limits for an upsc exam, and no autorickshaw at the local stand would take me to the venue below 250 bucks. Having never used online cab services before i downloaded the app and placed a request. A cabbie called me immediately and was at my hotel within 5 mins. He was cordial throughout the journey and best part being i was charged only 100 for the long trip. Memorable first experience!
Nice to find a fellow civil services aspirant here too. Exams are almost upon us.
thnx fr sharing ur valuable experience bruh.. yes prelims are coming btw next dates are also out.. 18th june 2017.
all the best mate.. :o

rahulbond007

Junior
Reaction score
ola and uber are good and economic ,meru is best in terms of service!!

jitender

Capable
Reaction score
According to my experience...uber is cheapest .. beacuse i always compare price before booking. Ola is always high price side

ramiz46

Skilled
Reaction score
well, i try ola auto and found its cheaper than normal auto..... for short distance!

TyagiJi

Talented
Reaction score
in delhi ncr ola is cheap and also reachable locations are more.

RamaVats

Capable
Reaction score
Ola is cheaper and also you will be getting promotional offers weekly via sms. So it sometimes saves 100 bucks or something. Which UBER doesn't

digvijay2505

Average
Reaction score
i too think ola to be the cheapest one.Alos if you are a good user of ola ,you will get many discount coupons from them.

Simplytion

Learner
Reaction score
I had bad experience with Ola. Ola driver was rude. He took long root to destination. No traffic problem in my root. He then wanted to drop me 100m away from my home. After so much argument, he dropped me at right place. Bill came ₹100 after using ₹50 coupon, He shamelessly asked ₹200 cash. I understand maybe he had money problem. But he has to understand we live in capitalistic society.

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !