Xiaomi Mi 5 and Redmi Note 2 Purportedly Pictured in Leaked Images

Hixxer

Junior
Reaction score

Adding to the previous leaks dealing with Xiaomi Mi 5 and Redmi Note 2, two new images have surfaced on Chinese social networking site Weibo. These images shows the handsets' back panels, offering more details about the two smartphones.

The first image (via Gizmochina) featuring the rumoured Xiaomi Mi 5 shows the smartphone's dual-camera setup at the back along with dual-LED flash. The rear panel of the rumoured smartphone show no sign of the inclusion of a fingerprint sensor, which was rumoured earlier this week. The back panel seems to have been made out of glass.

Some of the other specifications being tipped for the rumoured Xiaomi Mi 5 include a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 SoC, 5.2-inch QHD (1440x2560 pixels) resolution display, 16-megapixel rear camera, 8-megapixel front-facing camera, 4GB of RAM, 16GB or 64GB of inbuilt storage, and 3000mAh battery.

wmnitin

Pro member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I don't think official specification of both phones have released or not :idk:

manis99

Skilled
Reaction score
These are just the rumours but it would be nice to have dual camera at back :P

June6

Junior
Reaction score
2 cams?? nice.. xolo black is also coming up this month with 2 cams

Sword

Skilled
Reaction score
i have heard samsung s7 is going to be released>>?

is it true

maanboyz

Learner
Reaction score
wow looks great i am also xiaomi redmi 1s user. nice to get info and pic for mi5. thx.

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !