Xiaomi redmi note 3 stopped working..pls help

rdtandel

Master
Reaction score
my redmi note 3 is not starting/stopping. it just keep restarting with showing just mi logo..
what to do to format???
need help ASAP...

messi94

Average
Reaction score
Format can be done in recovery mode. For putting your device in recovery mode follow these steps-
1) Switch off device
2)Press and hold volume up+ power button for couple of seconds.
3)As soon as the Mi Logo appears on your screen release you can release both keys.
4)In this step select English using Volume keys to browse and Power rocker to select.
5)Then select "Wipe Reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.

But be aware this will delete your whole data in mobile and chances are there that your problem might not get solved even after hard reset. But you can try. Best of luck.

rdtandel

Master
Reaction score
Format can be done in recovery mode. For putting your device in recovery mode follow these steps-
1) Switch off device
2)Press and hold volume up+ power button for couple of seconds.
3)As soon as the Mi Logo appears on your screen release you can release both keys.
4)In this step select English using Volume keys to browse and Power rocker to select.
5)Then select "Wipe Reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.

But be aware this will delete your whole data in mobile and chances are there that your problem might not get solved even after hard reset. But you can try. Best of luck.
Already Tried to do so, but recovery mode is not coming. it display to connect data cable.
[DOUBLEPOST=1471761563,1471761428][/DOUBLEPOST]
Download stock ROM of your mobile and flash it with the use of PC or laptop....
I have downloaded miui_HMNote3ProGlobal_V7.3.7.0.LHOMIDD_8b4f14bb9d_5.1.zip
But don't know how to flash it .
when i connect the phone to my laptop it shows device drivers not installed.

Reaction score
Already Tried to do so, but recovery mode is not coming. it display to connect data cable.
[DOUBLEPOST=1471761563,1471761428][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have downloaded miui_HMNote3ProGlobal_V7.3.7.0.LHOMIDD_8b4f14bb9d_5.1.zip
But don't know how to flash it .
when i connect the phone to my laptop it shows device drivers not installed.
Download driver alone from here

Download mi pc suite from here

(Better to install mi pc suite)

Here is the complete flashing guide , Follow the steps , if you need any help then post it here ill help .

raje

Learner
Reaction score
It's boot loop..

Clear dalvik cache if you have custom recovery installed or need to flash using fastboot

rdtandel

Master
Reaction score
Download driver alone from here

Download mi pc suite from here

(Better to install mi pc suite)

Here is the complete flashing guide , Follow the steps , if you need any help then post it here ill help .
will try to do it.
where can i find lenovo k3 note drivers? after update to marshmellow unable to connect my phone to my pc...its connecting at my ofiice pc.. can't find any solution anywhere..

June6

Junior
Reaction score
download the fastboot ROM reboot to EDL mode and flash it via Mi flash tool

Rocker5

Average
Reaction score
if ur device is mediatek powered try sp flash tool to flash stock rom which u downloaded , try searching xda u will get a solution

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !