• Welcome to Technology Discussion Forum - Digital Janta !

> More than 2000+ active users per day.

> You can create & share any tech related articles with all members, increase your learning

> You can take any technical help related to Telecom, Internet, Mobiles, technical from our members

> Login to view latest content list, message, chats and many more...

Join Us Free

13 Rs Docomo Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

savipace

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi friends,

Yesterday one of my friends tell me about 13rs plan....
I think it's very old plan but it'll b helpful for those,who don't know about this plan (like me)....
In this plan you will get 60min Internet with 3g speed.....
I use it in Upwest. You should try it in your state.....

SmArTrOn

Skilled
Reaction score
Hi friends,

Yesterday one of my friends tell me about 13rs plan....
I think it's very old plan but it'll b helpful for those,who don't know about this plan (like me)....
In this plan you will get 60min Internet with 3g speed.....
I use it in Upwest. You should try it in your state.....
DOCOMO ME AISA KOI PLAN HAI??? :eek:

superd

Pro member
Reaction score
ye plan mp me 11rs ka hai aur ise kitne bhi baar activate kar skte hai!aur edhar speed 1mbps aati hai!:)

DooMLoRD

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
haryana m ye 60min wala plan 11rs ka h:D

using it for downloading

BUT THERE ARE 2 FLAWS WITH THIS(HIDDEN)
1. YOU CAN DOWN @3.6 mbps ONLY (not getting full 7.2 mbps)
you will not get more than this
2. THE APN CONNECTION IS TOTALLY Heck of a job(disconnects frequently)
i am using this from past 10 days
can download 1gb data in an hour:assassin:

IT IS COMING VERY HANDY WHEN NO TRICK IS WORKING FOR ME NOW IN HARYANA

superd

Pro member
Reaction score

using it for downloading

lekin mp me speed 1mbps mil rhi hai:dance2:aur bina disconnect problem ke!:dance:

Vishal007

Junior
Reaction score

using it for downloading

Yeah you are true. This pack is for rs 13 in UP West. I have been using this pack for 2 weeks. I also use almost 1-1.5 GB in an hour. Normal TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNET and HVC doesn't works on this pack and full balance gets deducted. I asked cc about this they dont know anything.
Then i thought of trying TATA.DOCOMO.DIVE.IN and it worked. In starting days plan was working nice. But now it doesnt connect to internet even if i wait the whole day :sad:
IDK what to do now

DooMLoRD

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah you are true. This pack is for rs 13 in UP West. I have been using this pack for 2 weeks. I also use almost 1-1.5 GB in an hour. Normal TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNET and HVC doesn't works on this pack and full balance gets deducted. I asked cc about this they dont know anything.
Then i thought of trying TATA.DOCOMO.DIVE.IN and it worked. In starting days plan was working nice. But now it doesnt connect to internet even if i wait the whole day :sad:
IDK what to do now
YES IT CONNECTS WITH TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNET APN HERE AND AS I SAID THE APN IS REALLY A HECK.OF A JOB....
If the apn doesn't get Connected then you may try to make a new apn and keep on trying till it gets connected..
AND DIAL *111*1 # to get the time left to avoid bal deduction..
You will get 3600sec with the recharge initially...

Vishal007

Junior
Reaction score
YES IT CONNECTS WITH TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNET APN HERE AND AS I SAID THE APN IS REALLY A HECK.OF A JOB....
If the apn doesn't get Connected then you may try to make a new apn and keep on trying till it gets connected..
AND DIAL *111*1 # to get the time left to avoid bal deduction..
You will get 3600sec with the recharge initially...
for me even if it shows 3600 seconds, balance deduces if i connect with tata.docomo.internet
btw i have come to my home in haryana for 2-3 days. Now i see that neither my docomo sim of UPW showing roaming signal, even i am using this plan and apn connects instantly, i guess there is the problem with the tower of that area where i live there :sad:
I think docomo put some limit to my data due to heavy traffic use. Even i am connected to internet, after almost 5-10 min net stops responding even if it is connected. I have to disable and enable it to use it again. This is bad :sad:

DooMLoRD

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
for me even if it shows 3600 seconds, balance deduces if i connect with tata.docomo.internet
btw i have come to my home in haryana for 2-3 days. Now i see that neither my docomo sim of UPW showing roaming signal, even i am using this plan and apn connects instantly, i guess there is the problem with the tower of that area where i live there :sad:
I think docomo put some limit to my data due to heavy traffic use. Even i am connected to internet, after almost 5-10 min net stops responding even if it is connected. I have to disable and enable it to use it again. This is bad :sad:
that happens to me also
the net show that it's connected but nothing gets recieved..
balance only gets deducted when i use more than 3600sec

suraj h

Learner
Reaction score
Please tel me if i activate this plan then my previous plan wil remain or i will loose data of previous plan too?

suraj h

Learner
Reaction score
Guys those who have used this plan please assist , does my previous 3g data vanishes cuz i want to download a game

Status
Not open for further replies.