2016 VODAFONE IS BACK IN RAJASTHAN,SPEED IS SUPERFAST.

rakesh71371

Junior
Reaction score
DONT ASK FOR PM, instead PM the thread starter to help you. Posting for PM seems increasing post count .
no bro....it is not for increasing post count...its just that we can't find any link or button for send msg to the thread starter...and sometime if we pm them some are so much busy that they couldn't reply or look into the msg...if we post on the thread there are slightly much chances that the starter is able to see that someone needs help and they could reply us asap...plz don't misunderstand us that we do this for increasing post count... sometimes there are exceptions for some people as they do this for the very same reason that you stated :-)

maanboyz

Learner
Reaction score
oh great everything for pro members plz post.. something for other members like me :sad:

Almighty

Talented
Reaction score
no bro....it is not for increasing post count...its just that we can't find any link or button for send msg to the thread starter...and sometime if we pm them some are so much busy that they couldn't reply or look into the msg...if we post on the thread there are slightly much chances that the starter is able to see that someone needs help and they could reply us asap...plz don't misunderstand us that we do this for increasing post count... sometimes there are exceptions for some people as they do this for the very same reason that you stated :-)
Agree with you, but very few people post PM me plz genuinely. I have seen almost 90% post PM messages to increase the post count. well if thread started has not conversation link then post on his wall. every post has notification, either posts conversation or wall posts.

rakesh71371

Junior
Reaction score
Agree with you, but very few people post PM me plz genuinely. I have seen almost 90% post PM messages to increase the post count. well if thread started has not conversation link then post on his wall. every post has notification, either posts conversation or wall posts.
will do remember that next time and follow it for sure...

kapilajmera

Capable
Reaction score
Gaurav Bhai ! I have tried both on PC/Mobile on Rajasthan SIM ! its not working

Rambos

Average
Reaction score
Yahan to bina 3G pack ka network hi nahin rahta hai OR

aakashasaj

Learner
Reaction score
I have vodaphone sim, i just want to know as how to find this config? People search of host and server manually by trial and error or with some softwares?

/\man

Learner
Reaction score
m just saying thanks to poster..
mai ye trick try karunga ,, so......
airtel direct ka issue hai.. speed capp:headbang::headbang:
help kar sakte ho agar haan to pm kar dena