accessing dsl router through default gateway

shrinivas

Learner
Reaction score
i have a open wifi near my home ... i know password of the router .. suppose if this wifi is secured is it possible to access his router through default gateway ip address ?? .... if possible how to do it ?? ... kindly reply

regards
shri

fulcrum95

Skilled
Reaction score
i have a open wifi near my home ... i know password of the router .. suppose if this wifi is secured is it possible to access his router through default gateway ip address ?? .... if possible how to do it ?? ... kindly reply

regards
shri
You Know The pass .. ok then connect through the pass .
Now open Ur browser
1. type 192.168.1.1 , then enter
2. There u get the admin login page .. ( if the wifi is open then i guess the default ID,Pass has not been changed)
a) Put ID : admin ; pass :admin then enter .. else
b) ID:admin ;pass :password else
c) ID:user ; pass:user...
keep trying these combination... but surely the 1st one will do in case of BSNL(ITI) , and Dlink, digisole Routers ..
3) If the ID & pass accepted then u will have the full control configuration page .... configure as ur requirements.,, ok ,,

shrinivas

Learner
Reaction score
@fulcrum95 i have full access to router page ... but i am asking wat if he changes password ?? can i even then access to his pc by virtual network ?? i mean just like accessing pc through remote computer ??

fulcrum95

Skilled
Reaction score
@fulcrum95 i have full access to router page ... but i am asking wat if he changes password ?? can i even then access to his pc by virtual network ?? i mean just like accessing pc through remote computer ??
There is two (2) kinds of pass there
1) Wifi pass
2) Router pass .. which are u referring to ??

Don't use remote desktop connection ... the person over there will immediately know that some one has entered into his wifi network...

And in my knowledge u will not have assess to his wifi/PC if the password has been changed ... (as if u put the wrong pass , then there will be no connectivity between the two PCs ...

And ya one more thing ... there is a option of having more than one pass there , u can try that one but creating ur own pass(wifi wala pass, ekdam last row use karoo ) ...

shrinivas

Learner
Reaction score
ya i have both the passwords wifi wep key and even wifi router access to default gate way 192.168.1.1 key ... hmm .. isnt there way to have permanent access to his wifi ... ?? even if he changes his wep passowrd ...

fulcrum95

Skilled
Reaction score
ya i have both the passwords wifi wep key and even wifi router access to default gate way 192.168.1.1 key ... hmm .. isnt there way to have permanent access to his wifi ... ?? even if he changes his wep passowrd ...
Bro is the Wifi Router is of BSNL ??? if it is BSNL .. then u can Store more than one password for WEP in WIFI ... try to put ur own pass in the last row ..so he does not see it there .. :troll2: