• Welcome to Technology Discussion Forum - Digital Janta !

    > More than 2000+ active users per day.

    > You can create & share any tech related articles with all members, increase your learning

    > You can take any technical help related to Telecom, Internet, Mobiles, technical from our members

    > Login to view latest content list, message, chats and many more...

    Join Us Free

Airtel 100% Working Speed Capping Solution For Android Users!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ankit Verma

Guest
Hi Guys,
I found a great trick for you all.
It's NOT made by me so i will not be responsible if it doesn't work.
Now a days,Airtel Speed Capping is very bad problem in Airtel...If you have 3g activated on your sim and even if you get 50-80 kbps speed then it means your speed is capped.Now some will say recharge with 3G pack, but then 3G speed will last for only till the pack is active, after that you will get capped speed.So to enjoy 3g speed in 0 balance without any pack follow the below steps...
Here are the Steps.
1.You Must Have Android phone/tablet.
2.Open Settings on your Android smartphone.Go to Mobile Networks- Access Point Names Then Add New APN.
3.Then Use APN name as digitaljanta and apn as airtelgprs.com
4.Most Important Step: In setting Use Proxy as "any working proxy in your state" And Port as 80
5.Set Apn Type as Internet
6.Save this setting.
7.Again add new APN with Access point-airtelgprs.com but this time don't add any proxy or port..
8.Use Usb Tethering to connect with pc or laptop.
9. Now connect your Vpn or proxy as usual. If speed Capped, just change the configuration settings to digitaljanta and if, digitaljanta speed also capped after some time then Use Default setting for airtel.Repeat this step if speed capped again.
10.You are done.Moreover you can Create more Configuration settings to keep your speed up to max.
11.Enjoy this Trick.

NOTE-This trick is not tested by me as i currently have Airtel 3g data pack.After it expires i will surely Check and Tell you.

If it works then do comment.:)
 

BlueBird

Staff Member
Staff member
Moderator
Messages
1,719
Reaction score
480
"Ankit Verma said:
Hi Guys,
I found a great trick for you all.
It's NOT made by me so i will not be responsible if it doesn't work.
Now a days,Airtel Speed Capping is very bad problem in Airtel...If you have 3g activated on your sim and even if you get 50-80 kbps speed then it means your speed is capped.Now some will say recharge with 3G pack, but then 3G speed will last for only till the pack is active, after that you will get capped speed.So to enjoy 3g speed in 0 balance without any pack follow the below steps...
Here are the Steps.
1.You Must Have Android phone/tablet.
2.Open Settings on your Android smartphone.Go to Mobile Networks- Access Point Names Then Add New APN.
3.Then Use APN name as digitaljanta and apn as airtelgprs.com
4.Most Important Step: In setting Use Proxy as "any working proxy in your state" And Port as 80
5.Set Apn Type as Internet
6.Save this setting.
7.Again add new APN with Access point-airtelgprs.com but this time don't add any proxy or port..
8.Use Usb Tethering to connect with pc or laptop.
9. Now connect your Vpn or proxy as usual. If speed Capped, just change the configuration settings to digitaljanta and if, digitaljanta speed also capped after some time then Use Default setting for airtel.Repeat this step if speed capped again.
10.You are done.Moreover you can Create more Configuration settings to keep your speed up to max.
11.Enjoy this Trick.

NOTE-This trick is not tested by me as i currently have Airtel 3g data pack.After it expires i will surely Check and Tell you.

If it works then do comment.:)
 

BlueBird

Staff Member
Staff member
Moderator
Messages
1,719
Reaction score
480
Noopsss......Not Workingg Bro....Giving Capping speed only :confused:
 
A

Ankit Verma

Guest
"1993Niteshkumar said:
Noopsss......Not Workingg Bro....Giving Capping speed only :confused:
Bro i haven't personaly checked this trick...I just found it on net..Maybe it won't work in ur state or you are not following correct steps.
 

BlueBird

Staff Member
Staff member
Moderator
Messages
1,719
Reaction score
480
"Ankit Verma said:
Bro i haven't personaly checked this trick...I just found it on net..Maybe it won't work in ur state or you are not following correct steps.
Okies....May b .......


But Ankit....Capping really Sucks yar.......:eek:
 
A

Ankit Verma

Guest
"1993Niteshkumar said:
Okies....May b .......


But Ankit....Capping really Sucks yar.......:eek:
bro if this trick not working then act small 3g data pack.
 

prabal

Super Moderator
Messages
273
Reaction score
22
if u aren't sure then why have u posted "100% working''
 
A

Ankit Verma

Guest
"prabal said:
if u aren't sure then why have u posted "100% working''
lol....
I found this trick on net and there are many people there saying this trick is working for them...so i write 100%...As i said i haven't checked that trick so it doesn't mean the trick is not working.Soon i will check this trick after my net pack expires.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top