Airtel 3g Direct Trick [Truly Unlimited]

Rishabh

Beginner
Reaction score
Today I Am Presenting Airtel 3g Direct Trick Based On Truly Unlimited Usage For Delhi Sim .As You Know That Airtel 3g TCP VPN Trick Block Our Sim Card if We Goes Upto 250 Mb Of uses With Not Unlimited Host , So In This Trick There Is No problem Of Sim blocking Issues, This trick Is Based On Secret Info Confirmed WOrking In Delhi Sim Only . You need To Follow The Instruction To use This Trick properly , As You Know That Airtel 3g Has Been Launched In Icra Circle , But You need An Airtel 3g Delhi Sim Card For Using This Trick , By Taking The Advantage Of AIrtel 3g Delhi Simcard , I have Successfully Tweaked , Now Its Time For Free Truly Unlimited Usage Confirmed Working..

Follow The Steps correctly To Use This Trick:D

This Trick Is Working In Delhi Sim Only And Checked Confirmed ..
PM me for the Pass..:)

BlueBird

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Post Password Here With HIDE COde :blush:

Priyan$hu

Master
Reaction score
Today I Am Presenting Airtel 3g Direct Trick Based On Truly Unlimited Usage For Delhi Sim .As You Know That Airtel 3g TCP VPN Trick Block Our Sim Card if We Goes Upto 250 Mb Of uses With Not Unlimited Host , So In This Trick There Is No problem Of Sim blocking Issues, This trick Is Based On Secret Info Confirmed WOrking In Delhi Sim Only . You need To Follow The Instruction To use This Trick properly , As You Know That Airtel 3g Has Been Launched In Icra Circle , But You need An Airtel 3g Delhi Sim Card For Using This Trick , By Taking The Advantage Of AIrtel 3g Delhi Simcard , I have Successfully Tweaked , Now Its Time For Free Truly Unlimited Usage Confirmed Working..

Follow The Steps correctly To Use This Trick:D

This Trick Is Working In Delhi Sim Only And Checked Confirmed ..
PM me for the Pass..:)
fake trick that news wali

poori fake h :p

AKASH86

Master
Reaction score
PM KARNA TO BAND HO GAYA...WHY U NOT USING HIDECODE

bapansourav

Average
Reaction score
if you are using a truly unlimited trick then it won't cost you to post screenshots or a video proof...:confused: