Airtel Direct trick Troubleshooting [Updated 15/07/16]

Reaction score
You dont have to pay for this trick, just be proactive, though there are many in the forum who are willing to help you without anything return back. Be proactive. And you should be genune. It takes time. Goodluck.
Hello friends i am new user of this website i already recharge unlimited 2g airtel rajasthan but getting speed caped ..... can anyone help me directly because its take 7 day to make me proactive ..we cant believe till how many days a trick work...
When i contact a user of site then he ask me money and when i paid using airtel money .....
Still trick cant work for me ....
So plzzzz help me guys i already paid many rupees 255+96+ many time 21 and a user of this site take 200 rupees for this trick but its cant work plzzzz help your new friend .. thanks in advance for all reputated user of this website

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
I have updated my thread with whats being shared in PM with few Members weeks ago!!

ramiz46

Skilled
Reaction score
kisi ka up east ke airtel sim par ye chal raha keya ..in same circle not in roaming ??

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
kisi ka up east ke airtel sim par ye chal raha keya ..in same circle not in roaming ??
UP east does not have unlimited 2g plan so you can only use it 12-6 am unlimited 2G plan.

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
After some hours, I'm get message "Your current shared balance is exhausted".. and speed capped
Follow the step posted in first post thread correctly your speed wont get capped.

Rasminchoudhury

Average
Reaction score
Hello DJ People,

The thread is created to help those who are facing problem with Airtel direct trick.I have created this thread so that i can reply all at one place rather then replying every individual on PM/whats app and others.

Who can Ask For help:

-The one who have tried trick and facing speed caping problem.
-The one who have Not tried the trick but thinking to try and have post count more than "50"
-The one who is willing to make small investment on trying new things with there own concern are welcome.

Method To get your 3G Signal/Network back:

One of the method to get your 3G signal/Network back As follows:
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Updating some Important Airtel services link that you may find Useful:

www.airtelive/Airtel3G or airtel.in/3g [ Activate zero Rental plan or any other 3G plans]
www.airtel.in/family [share your 3G data by adding number to your family by directly visiting to this link]
Airtelive.com/Offers/ [Claim your 1 GB 4G data by visiting the following link]

Ways To Activate Airtel Zero rental Plan:
Their are different ways to activate airtel zero Rental plan. followings seems to be working in many region:-

New Method To get 3G speed Back:

This is for those who are facing problem of speed capping i.e like 2G and 3G data gets Zero But they still have their 3G signal with them.

Updating What is being Shared In Mail weeks Ago[ Trick to solve speed Cap problem In appearing Between 6 AM-12 AM

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.******Hidden content cannot be quoted.******Hidden content cannot be quoted.******Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Screenshot:

14/06/2016 Comment Below If you are facing Disconnection Issue with Airtel direct trick Using IDM or any other Accelerator. I will Provide Solution to that

Feel Free to Ask I will reply with all potential solution.;)
Greatx mera mobile me share karne k baad share balance 0 hote hi msg ata h ki your shared balance in exhausted aur speed 0 ho jata hai aur jitna bar bhi aad remove karne se 3g speed nahi milata h. Koi solution batayo na

sudarshan

Capable
Reaction score
Follow the step posted in first post thread correctly your speed wont get capped.
Thanx GreatX bro, your pdf trick worked for me.. but after 12 am speed capped and not working any method to get speed back.. I think small pack ki validity end hone ke baad speed cap hoti hai..

Reaction score
[PRO]

There is only one permanent solution for this. And it works likes before , without speed capping, disconnetion problem and 12 am issue.
Things you need for this is.
1. patience
2. social engineering
3. Ability to lie
4. common sense
5. Again PATIENCE
Thats it.
[/PRO]:agree:

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***:agree:
One thing you are forgetting that is "Brain" Maybe you are lacking in same.Don put such statements where you only speak with small knowledge. Just because i have not given solution that doesn't mean solution doesn't exist. Its open challenge to you to join me on TV form 11:30 to 12:30 and see that i made it work.After that you should leave this forum for making sarcastic comments. If i failed I will quite this forum for forever.

Dynamic

Junior
Reaction score
One thing you are forgetting that is "Brain" Maybe you are lacking in same.Don put such statements where you only speak with small knowledge. Just because i have not given solution that doesn't mean solution doesn't exist. Its open challenge to you to join me on TV form 11:30 to 12:30 and see that i made it work.After that you should leave this forum for making sarcastic comments. If i failed I will quite this forum for forever.
You don't have to prove yourself to anyone bro.

Rastinder

Master
Reaction score
bro....in the second step of getting 3G signal back you said [HIDE]share data from secondary sim to primary sim[/HIDE]...does that mean i have to add my primary sim number as a family member from secondary sim?

Avid

Average
Reaction score
Greatx ,yeah you don't have to prove anything to someone like him,let him be.
I tried PDF solution and before that I used to get data exhausted message but now I didn't get any such message and still the speed is 2g

ramiz46

Skilled
Reaction score
@GreatX well i try sp trick work but speed not back ... and for me always this happen when do all process add remove and got speed after doing rc ,after downloading some gb signal and speed both gone if do in morning its happen in few MB and try in night then its happen in GB ...no idea where is problem well any one suffer this in raj sim...greatx bro any idea for this or solution

Reaction score
[PRO]

Lol, what bro? What?

I didn't meant you or anyone was lying, or the ticks doesnt exists, I just meant, combine all those things and the trick will work for sure. Even you helped me before. All this solutions is not a solution in one way. Personally I haven't tried most of the solutions posted here, that might be working for some, and not working for another.

Yes i dont have much knowledge, and brain. Who cares man :fuckyou:, and i made the things working like before without using any of the solutions suggested here.
Just like recharge once and go expire the validity and recharge again to maintain speed, and some times i'm getting speed more than 3g validity and i'm woking on it now just like, just do one 3g recharge with 1 or 2 days validity and go with 3G speed until 2G validity expires!

I used only ..

1. patience
2. social engineering
3. Ability to lie
4. common sense
5. Again PATIENCE

Sorry i dont have brain . :lolsign:

I'll be here until i get bored, Or die, Or banned. Which ever comes first.:v

BEING A STAFF MEMBER YOU SHOULD ATLEAST RESPECT THE MEMBERS, AVOID USING WORDS THAT HURTS THE MEMBERS. IT'S IN THE RULES.

And if you cant reveal your tricks/solutions to someone who is begging for the solutions in shout box, atleast please dont comment on it, like i got the trick/solutions.

Be humble. Stay good.

PS: THIS CONVERSATION ENDS HERE.
[/PRO]

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Covo doesn't ends here you should not talk irrelevant things on thread yehh i am now sure u actually don have brain. itz open source forum everyone here is free to says what they feel or what they are upto on shoutbox ..nowhere i have posted that i am giving 12 cap solution and moreover am not bared to provide any thing.This is as simple as that not to talk irrelevant on thread. Last When u people cant respect co-members u should not expect the same.

EDIT: i can also right some step to make you fell that you are worthless/things are worthless without targeting you directly so please don tell me steps and all was there.

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
@GreatX well i try sp trick work but speed not back ... and for me always this happen when do all process add remove and got speed after doing rc ,after downloading some gb signal and speed both gone if do in morning its happen in few MB and try in night then its happen in GB ...no idea where is problem well any one suffer this in raj sim...greatx bro any idea for this or solution
You can ask thebatman he is from raj and his working flawlessly

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
bro....in the second step of getting 3G signal back you said ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***...does that mean i have to add my primary sim number as a family member from secondary sim?
Yehh Rastinder you are right you need to add Primary number in secondary sim to get your signal back.

Almighty

Talented
Reaction score
Those who are arguing on 12 am cap are invited at team viewer today tomorrow or anytime...
Be generous guys... Those who think its not working or lie better switch to other trick. None of us (Including staff member and dj members) can be forced for revealing the trick/s.
If anyone have some concern then there is general chat section. Post there, don't post off topics so that this important thread dont get messy.

RamaVats

Capable
Reaction score
any working way to bypass speed capping issue after 12 am.

Those who are arguing on 12 am cap are invited at team viewer today tomorrow or anytime...
Be generous guys... Those who think its not working or lie better switch to other trick. None of us (Including staff member and dj members) can be forced for revealing the trick/s.
If anyone have some concern then there is general chat section. Post there, don't post off topics so that so that important thread get messy.
Bro how to get connected on team viewer? Can you help?

Moderator message: don't post multiple posts consecutively. Use edit feature instead.

Almighty

Talented
Reaction score
any working way to bypass speed capping issue after 12 am.

Bro how to get connected on team viewer? Can you help?

Moderator message: don't post multiple posts consecutively. Use edit feature instead.
Download and install team viewer . It will assign u a pass. Share with the person whom u r willing to get connected. It's simple.

Reaction score
Covo doesn't ends here you should not talk irrelevant things on thread yehh i am now sure u actually don have brain. itz open source forum everyone here is free to says what they feel or what they are upto on shoutbox ..nowhere i have posted that i am giving 12 cap solution and moreover am not bared to provide any thing.This is as simple as that not to talk irrelevant on thread. Last When u people cant respect co-members u should not expect the same.

EDIT: i can also right some step to make you fell that you are worthless/things are worthless without targeting you directly so please don tell me steps and all was there.
Why are you provoking me? Now what are you doing? Is this relevant? No comments bro. Im not here to argue with you. Thats why i end the convo. :acute:

RamaVats

Capable
Reaction score
Download and install team viewer . It will assign u a pass. Share with the person whom u r willing to get connected. It's simple.
Bro can you tell me which version to install on android? As i am seeing so many types of teamviewer on google playstore

RamaVats

Capable
Reaction score
Bro i have installed on my pc.. now i want to ask how to get connected with you?

Royalrik

Junior
Reaction score
@GreatX: you know some people will never understand..the time they were not knowing Airtel trick they said trick is fake...when they came to know they acted like they knew this from long.Same happening with current cap fix. Please aise logo par dhayan mat do bro:troll7:

ramiz46

Skilled
Reaction score
for me issue is daily 3g pack not work more than 2,3 hr its gona exhausted and some time auto dc in 4,5 min and signal lost so all twist not work in my sim... nither fam share nor cyber pack my speed capped in all way..

if you got somthing related to this tag me @GreatX and i ask thebatman as you say but he did not tell what he use well ...

Last edited:

arup

Noob
Reaction score
don't have actual idea about it but i guess the taxation and their accessibility to the region may be one of the factor that plan varies region to region.

/\man

Learner
Reaction score
airtel direct trick speed capp ka sloution hai kisi k pass...
mai thak gaya hu rec. kra kra kar.... wo night wala v trick kaam nahi karta:headbang:

Sword

Skilled
Reaction score
for me issue is daily 3g pack not work more than 2,3 hr its gona exhausted and some time auto dc in 4,5 min and signal lost so all twist not work in my sim... nither fam share nor cyber pack my speed capped in all way..

if you got somthing related to this tag me @GreatX and i ask thebatman as you say but he did not tell what he use well ...
Facing exactly same issue

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
i think ye trick ab poori tarah band ho gayi hai:cry::cry::cry:
I see you cant see whats hidden there trick is 1000% working..Do not Spam placing useless comments.

/\man

Learner
Reaction score
@GreatX to mujhe ye trick bata do na yaar .. aur doosri v koi trick kaam nahi kar rahi yaha.. plz help me

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
@GreatX to mujhe ye trick bata do na yaar .. aur doosri v koi trick kaam nahi kar rahi yaha.. plz help me
Create some useful threads , write some useful reviews you are not far from becoming proactive once you become proactive you will get everything itself.Hit like instead of saying thanks or working fine...ol these are spams you might get banned because of this.

~J$K~

Average
Reaction score
Facing exactly same issue
If you follow the process correctly you will never get that message as [PRO]This trick is now working without fam share only.... You don't get this massage as you are not using fam share remove fam share before reaching 0 MB that all[/PRO]that

ramiz46

Skilled
Reaction score
If you follow the process correctly you will never get that message as ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***that
ok let me try hope work...but here i always get your 10 MB data shared and then my net get dc got your all data exhausted @Sword you also get this ??

Sword

Skilled
Reaction score
ok let me try hope work...but here i always get your 10 MB data shared and then my net get dc got your all data exhausted @Sword you also get this ??
Earlier I was getting the same but I didn't get it today after 3G data over getting 2g signal help

ramiz46

Skilled
Reaction score
Earlier I was getting the same but I didn't get it today after 3G data over getting 2g signal help
ohk try it, post your review too, me too try in night when reach home..... @~J$K~ bro are using in raj sim ??

~J$K~

Average
Reaction score
ohk try it, post your review too, me too try in night when reach home..... @~J$K~ bro are using in raj sim ??
I'm using JH/Bihar Sim.....
[PRO]
if your net gets dc....don't worry....just check your 3g data , if it has some data like 5-10 mb(shared) follow this:
connect and then delete FAM share and consume data 50-100 mb in one connection and then check your 3g data it must be 0mb(unshared)
then dc and connect and enjoy

[/PRO]
:welcome:

Sword

Skilled
Reaction score
[PRO]I tried 2 times first time dc net after downloading 100mb then got 2g network but second time didn't dc now getting 3G so I think don't dc[/PRO]

Dost

Junior
Reaction score
If you follow the process correctly you will never get that message as ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***that
Bro, u mean we need not use " family share " ???
just RC of 3g pack over unlimited 2g pack will work fine ????

Please explain.

~J$K~

Average
Reaction score
Bro, u mean we need not use " family share " ???
just RC of 3g pack over unlimited 2g pack will work fine ????

Please explain.
:troll2:
[PRO]
rc 3g
add fam share
connect
>> consume data upto 10 mb left
>> delete fam share
>> consume data
dissconnect
then connect and enjoy
[/PRO]
This is the simplest way i can explain.....have some common sense its already posted first search this forum
and please don't ask again and again....I hope you understand
:bas:

ramiz46

Skilled
Reaction score
[PRO]i try step which j$k say...connect then remove fam after 10 mb then dc when data get zero.. its work after dc but now after dc i just ryt commnet here and its converted in to 2g and singla lost..3g active but 2g signal well ur way not work in raj sim @~J$K~ @Sword [/PRO]

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !