• Welcome to Technology Discussion Forum - Digital Janta !

> More than 2000+ active users per day.

> You can create & share any tech related articles with all members, increase your learning

> You can take any technical help related to Telecom, Internet, Mobiles, technical from our members

> Login to view latest content list, message, chats and many more...

Join Us Free

AIRTEL FREE NET USING CPROXY VPN (WORKING ON BLOCKED SIM TOO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Reaction score
Just Follow the Simple Steps:

Step1: First [glow=red,2,300]Download Cproxy VPN[/glow] from [glow=red,2,300]Attachments[/glow]

Step2: Now Go to [glow=red,2,300]http://www.cproxy.com/default.aspx?pg=13[/glow] for Sign up.

Step3: Now [glow=red,2,300]Check Your Email to Get Username and Password[/glow] to Login Cproxy Vpn.

Step4: Now Open [glow=red,2,300]Cproxy and Login[/glow] and [glow=red,2,300]Choose Server as Shown in Image[/glow]

Step5: Thats it, Now [glow=red,2,300]Click Ok[/glow] and Open Your [glow=red,2,300]Default Browser[/glow] First.

Note: You have to do settings manually in IDM or Firefox or other than Your Default Browser , Just do as
[glow=red,2,300]Proxy=127.0.0.1
port=3128
[/glow]
[glow=red,2,300]Remember You Will Have To Register Again With a Different Email ID After 3 Days Of FREE TRIAL and Then Enjoy Free Unlimited Airtel Internet [/glow]

wmnitin

Pro member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Re: AIRTEL FREE NET USING CPROXY (WORKING ON BLOCKED SIM TOO)

working perfectly from many months :) Well written & screenshots too :D +1 added Keep posting all tricks which are new to this forum!!!

Reaction score
but how, i am unable to connect it via using a data card i installed this software, so should i connect via data card profile, and then, can you brief step by step please

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Reaction score
Bro First Connect the Data Card to the Internet...Then Open CPROXY(if Your Using Windows Vista OR 7 Run CPROXY as a Administrator)... AND USE YOUR ID AND PASSWORD TO LOGIN..
and Use Server - Prague-CZ,UDP:9201...
NOW OPEN Internet Explorer and Your Done :)

And Airtel Data Card Is Must :)

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Reaction score
kartik.bose said:
Actully these tricks mostly work in north India!
You are [glow=red,2,300]Right Kartik[/glow]...Me Also Think The Same...
In South...[glow=red,2,300]Sathik VPN Works[/glow] But Here In Delhi It Never Worked For Me Dont Know Why...
So I Think...There Are [glow=red,2,300]Specific Tricks[/glow] Meant [glow=red,2,300]For Specific Areas[/glow] and Are Can Only Be Used At That Place :)

vallabh1994

Beginner
Reaction score
SanjeevBaldia said:
kartik.bose said:
In South...[glow=red,2,300]Sathik VPN Works[/glow] But Here In Delhi It Never Worked For Me Dont Know Why...
So I Think...There Are [glow=red,2,300]Specific Tricks[/glow] Meant [glow=red,2,300]For Specific Areas[/glow] and Are Can Only Be Used At That Place :)
sir ji
this is not working for me
i am from maharashtra
even not a single trick in this forum not working for me
so please please give me working trick in maharashtra

greenlion

Beginner
Reaction score
SanjeevBaldia said:
kartik.bose said:

Hello bro...
iam from south.
I dont know how to use sathik vpn.
please tell me how to use it.

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Reaction score
greenlion said:
SanjeevBaldia said:
kartik.bose said:

Hello bro...
iam from south.
I dont know how to use sathik vpn.
please tell me how to use it.
Sathik VPN Never Worked For Me...and it only Works for Sometime I Think So...Then You Will Need New Config Files...To Make it Work...
And We [glow=red,2,300]Dont Post Any Trick[/glow] Which is [glow=red,2,300]Not Tested By U[/glow]s...If A New Sathik VPN comes We Will Post That and Let You Explain All The Procedure If It Worked For Us...

Status
Not open for further replies.