- May 13, 2012
- Reaction score
View attachment 163
This is a TCP protocol trick configured with a Free Airtel host. Exceeding limit in hosts trick will block your SIM hence it is always better to disconnect VPN after certain usage. I assumed 300 MB is the limit for SIM Blocking & there is no need to register for any accounts on any VPN Websites. You an use it unlimited for free.
- Full 3G & 2G Speed
- Based on TCP-443
- APN: airtelgprs.com
- No balance Deduction (Zero Balance Trick)
- HTTPS Supported
- Download Config HERE
- Extract it to C:> Program Files > NMD VPN > Config.
- Run NMD VPN (Windows 7 and 8 user’s should Run it as Administrator )
- Now Connect your Airtel 3G with default APN : airtelgprs.com
- Connect our Airtel TCP Server with NMD VPN
- It will be connected in 3-4 times.