Amazon- Buy Nokia 6 for Rs 14999

Antonio James

Average
Reaction score
Hey!! We are back again with a good News for Nokia Lovers. We all were waiting for Nokia’s Mid Range Phone and few days back they launched their device named Nokia 6. But there is a lot of confusion. Is Nokia a worthy option these days when there are other competitors like Samsung, Mi, Oppo, Vivo ?

It will be sold at Rs 14999, but don’t worry, you need not to pay full amount. You will get Rs 1000 Cashback and other amazing offers, check at the end of the post for the available offers.
How to buy Nokia 6.?

1 . Visit product page here

2. Click on “Register Now”

3. Login or Signup into your amazon account.

4. That’s it, you will be notified by Amazon for sale.

Should I Buy Nokia 6.?
Guys, according to me, it’s perfect in this price range as the camera, built quality is good, but the main issue is with the processor, as this processor is bit outdated. So, it’s clear that this phone is not for heavy gamers, but this phone will be best option for normal users. You might be thinking why i’m saying this phone as perfect for normal users, the main reason behind this phone is very durable, and the name behind this phone is Nokia, so no worries about after sales service.​

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !