Android ROM Collection

Sam

Master
Reaction score
Finding ROMs for your Device sometimes comes as a Burden,so i find all roms i want from here​
[HIDE=20] Needrom.com [/HIDE]​
Note: ROMs arent available for all Devices, if you didnt find a ROM there,just email to the Admin :)
This is a Free-Source,no cost.....But for Download Link you need to sign up once :bigboss:
If Anyone wants ROM for Micromax Devices,Just PM me :beta:
HIT THANKS IF I HELPED YOU

Vishal007

Junior
Reaction score
forum.xda-developers.com ?
u take rom from there or u build them on ur own there (on ur site) ?

Sam

Master
Reaction score
forum.xda-developers.com ?
u take rom from there or u build them on ur own there (on ur site) ?

Its not my Site,and ROMs there are from ROM Developers themself,even i have my ROM over there.......Its just like a ROM Hosting Site....They even collects Stock ROM of Devices from other Sources :)

Vishal007

Junior
Reaction score
oh i see, this is nice !!
btw they r not developing their rom themselves, i guess they just putting rom from xda only
see this image
http://www.needrom.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Mini-S5570-3-500x500.jpg
i use galaxy mini, and the screenshot is from antibillos rom, this is older build and antibillos is on xda
see the date of build 22 dec, latest is in june 2013. They have older roms and those too from xda itself. I also thought of making a site like this but i guess this is wrong, stealing rom of a dev without his permission and posting it somewhere, i see no credits of him also. Give me a reason not to report about this site to the devs ?
Edit - They r even asking for a donation ? wtf, donation for what ?

Sam

Master
Reaction score
oh i see, this is nice !!
btw they r not developing their rom themselves, i guess they just putting rom from xda only
see this image
http://www.needrom.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Mini-S5570-3-500x500.jpg
i use galaxy mini, and the screenshot is from antibillos rom, this is older build and antibillos is on xda
see the date of build 22 dec, latest is in june 2013. They have older roms and those too from xda itself. I also thought of making a site like this but i guess this is wrong, stealing rom of a dev without his permission and posting it somewhere, i see no credits of him also. Give me a reason not to report about this site to the devs ?
Edit - They r even asking for a donation ? wtf, donation for what ?

Donation is for Hosting....And they dont post themself.....Its a ROM collection Site...So Developers themself Upload ROMs onto Site....Some are just uploaded from XDA...Dont worry,ROM Developers write their Credits inside ROM....Also Users know they just collect ROM and Spread...Not Stealing :acute:

Vishal007

Junior
Reaction score
ok, i thought they steal rom, upload it and then name it their rom and ask for donation for further update :p , my bad
btw site is outdated i think, no latest update or is it just for galaxy mini ?

Sam

Master
Reaction score
ok, i thought they steal rom, upload it and then name it their rom and ask for donation for further update :p , my bad
btw site is outdated i think, no latest update or is it just for galaxy mini ?

No no....Its always being updated if updates are avilable....Really,chinese Phones get faster ROMS and updates compared to Others :troll: