• Welcome to Technology Discussion Forum - Digital Janta !

    > More than 2000+ active users per day.

    > You can create & share any tech related articles with all members, increase your learning

    > You can take any technical help related to Telecom, Internet, Mobiles, technical from our members

    > Login to view latest content list, message, chats and many more...

    Join Us Free

App Lock

Status
Not open for further replies.

chiyanchiru

Junior
Messages
159
Reaction score
10
bro better try this app lock- .

a lock with multi features n 100% secured 1.. belive me
 

Firoz

Master
Messages
1,115
Reaction score
113
"chiyanchiru said:
bro better try this app lock- .

a lock with multi features n 100% secured 1.. belive me
LOL this tool for hide data but app lock is to lock anything with a password or pattern
 

chiyanchiru

Junior
Messages
159
Reaction score
10
View attachment 488View attachment 489
"Firoj said:
LOL this tool for hide data but app lock is to lock anything with a password or pattern
Nope Bro... this one also help protecting ur app from showing disguised message like app.apk has been crashed. here most of them select cancel or quit.. but the thing to protect ur app s going through message developer option and type ur password to unlock it from locking.. ur lock app say the certain app has been locked, type password to unlock it. but in this app, it doesnt show them that ur has been locked.... and more things in this app s if ur mobile is rooted, u can hide app too.. n more over created by an Indian "anuj"...
 

Firoz

Master
Messages
1,115
Reaction score
113
"chiyanchiru said:
View attachment 488View attachment 489

Nope Bro... this one also help protecting ur app from showing disguised message like app.apk has been crashed. here most of them select cancel or quit.. but the thing to protect ur app s going through message developer option and type ur password to unlock it from locking.. ur lock app say the certain app has been locked, type password to unlock it. but in this app, it doesnt show them that ur has been locked.... and more things in this app s if ur mobile is rooted, u can hide app too.. n more over created by an Indian "anuj"...
nice one you should create a thread about it.
 

Firoz

Master
Messages
1,115
Reaction score
113
"chiyanchiru said:
View attachment 488View attachment 489

Nope Bro... this one also help protecting ur app from showing disguised message like app.apk has been crashed. here most of them select cancel or quit.. but the thing to protect ur app s going through message developer option and type ur password to unlock it from locking.. ur lock app say the certain app has been locked, type password to unlock it. but in this app, it doesnt show them that ur has been locked.... and more things in this app s if ur mobile is rooted, u can hide app too.. n more over created by an Indian "anuj"...
App lock is also best and hide it pro also. Both r best. I recommended u to install both apps. With app lock you can lock incoming calls, and installing/uninstalling apps etc. then no one can pick up ur personal calls and uninstall apps from ur mobile.
 

Mike

Capable
Messages
440
Reaction score
50
"chiyanchiru said:
bro better try this app lock- .

a lock with multi features n 100% secured 1.. belive me
agree this is much better :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top