Balance Deduction

greek

Beginner
Reaction score
Dear all

I am new for this site. Hope you guys help me out abt my problem.
I am having lumia 720 and till 30th April i was using free GPRS using proxy and there was no balance deduction , i mean my talk balance never get deducted.
But from May 2013 i tried many proxy but my amount getting deducted. Will you pls. tell me any proxy which can work at any balance.

I am from Himachal Pradesh and i am using airtel sim.

greek

Beginner
Reaction score
and pls. don't ask money or to complete any survey in place of that i can give u original username and password of any software.

V

vAiBhAv

Dear all

I am new for this site. Hope you guys help me out abt my problem.
I am having lumia 720 and till 30th April i was using free GPRS using proxy and there was no balance deduction , i mean my talk balance never get deducted.
But from May 2013 i tried many proxy but my amount getting deducted. Will you pls. tell me any proxy which can work at any balance.

I am from Himachal Pradesh and i am using airtel sim.
bvro it means that this proxy is blocked in your state......

or u have download the limit

greek

Beginner
Reaction score
bvro it means that this proxy is blocked in your state......

or u have download the limit
Bro I have changed many proxy sites but no one working for me now. before May 2013 i just pick any proxy and it works without balance deduction.

As i am using window mobile there is no option to use modded browsers and front query tricks, there is no home page option in WM and only proxy works for me.

ketan24365

Junior
Reaction score
Bro I have changed many proxy sites but no one working for me now. before May 2013 i just pick any proxy and it works without balance deduction.

As i am using window mobile there is no option to use modded browsers and front query tricks, there is no home page option in WM and only proxy works for me.
shell the windows phone and get BUY ANDROID and using fq working fine....

ketan24365

Junior
Reaction score

shell the windows phone and get BUY ANDROID and using fq working fine....