Best Quotes according to You.

akashrana68

Learner
Reaction score
  1. Life isn’t about getting and having, it’s about giving and being. –Kevin Kruse
  1. Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. –Napoleon Hill
  1. Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. –Albert Einstein
  1. Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. –Robert Frost
  1. I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse. –Florence Nightingale
  1. You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. –Wayne Gretzky
  1. I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. –Michael Jordan
  1. The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. –Amelia Earhart
  1. Every strike brings me closer to the next home run. –Babe Ruth
  1. Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone
  1. The past is a ghost, the future a dream. All we ever have is now. –Bill Cosby
  1. We become what we think about. –Earl Nightingale

VIP3R

Master
Reaction score
when i was doing my graduation my friends are the toppers and i was last..
now i am their boss and they are my workers..
-Bill Gates

BUDDHI

Skilled
Reaction score
I think the world is run by C students. ~Al McGuire

A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip. ~Author Unknown

If you have never been hated by your child you have never been a parent. ~Bette Davis

BlueBird

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
We have provided General talks option to discuss general related topic here in forum not for copy post quotes. :spam:
Thread Locked :spam:
Posts has been merged , No warns offered yet Next time be careful posting these things :blush: