• Welcome to Technology Discussion Forum - Digital Janta !

> More than 2000+ active users per day.

> You can create & share any tech related articles with all members, increase your learning

> You can take any technical help related to Telecom, Internet, Mobiles, technical from our members

> Login to view latest content list, message, chats and many more...

Join Us Free

Bring Back Old DJ

Want to Get Old Theme Back or This One With Shoutbox ??

• Total voters

digvijay2505

Average
Reaction score
yup dude,i also like the old look,it looked better,and yes i miss chatbox too.. It would be better if it changed back to previous one...

KRISHHh

Junior
Reaction score
tbh this one is fine too only missing part is chat box else i know this site when it was the same back last year .

asssh

Average
Reaction score
Earned Money
₹ 5
Every new-look looks odd at first sight.
And this look is not so bad.
At least bring back the chatbox please......

Wrove

Skilled
Reaction score
yeah old one was better looking..
and forum chat was also good.

Reactions: R$K

prince007

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
@wmnitin Sir As We Noticed that Maximum Members are demanding to back to old Theme of DJ and Shoutbox.

So If You Can Bring Back The Old Theme. And of Course I also Liked The Old Theme which was better than this I think.
[DOUBLEPOST=1518427937,1518427451][/DOUBLEPOST]Poll Added Now This Will Help Us..

Vote For Your Choice:welcome:

digvijay2505

Average
Reaction score
@wmnitin Sir As We Noticed that Maximum Members are demanding to back to old Theme of DJ and Shoutbox.

So If You Can Bring Back The Old Theme. And of Course I also Liked The Old Theme which was better than this I think.
[DOUBLEPOST=1518427937,1518427451][/DOUBLEPOST]Poll Added Now This Will Help Us..

yup,totally agree with you,bro

UnWanted

Skilled
Reaction score
Thank You Everyone. Hope we will get Chat Box in next update :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1518468502,1518468440][/DOUBLEPOST]

good step .

manis99

Skilled
Reaction score
I also like the old theme. That was very pleasing and of course chat box.