• Welcome to Technology Discussion Forum - Digital Janta !

> More than 2000+ active users per day.

> You can create & share any tech related articles with all members, increase your learning

> You can take any technical help related to Telecom, Internet, Mobiles, technical from our members

> Login to view latest content list, message, chats and many more...

Join Us Free

BSNL help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Skilled
Reaction score
without bbm its now impossible ..... mmc and mnc trick is blocked now ..................

$oMu

Talented
Reaction score
No Bsnl Tricks Working Now Even I Got News That BBM Is Blocked Also :eek::eek:

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Bsnl bbm closed in UP EAst today in morning....My 303rs wasted:cry: ......its next to impossible to twike bsnl Now.

Cuckoo

Junior
Reaction score
I am using paid net :acute:
@sonu bro itna bada siggy kyu? its little inconvenient while browsing from mobile :)

jhony

Beginner
Reaction score
bbm main connect hota hai but not reccive data.................?

respond2aji

Beginner
Reaction score
This is what happens when you post things openly online and on blogs... tricks dont come dat easily and when it comes ppl just take it so lightly. Shame on ppl who shared it openly. Now enjoy paid net. You deserve that only.

Avid

Average
Reaction score
@respond2ajii exactly
these small blogs owner copy and paste trick in their blogs that result into ban
moreover their are other people who post working trick in respective facebook page as the trick did'nt worked for them due to any reason
They all are mean
NOw when there's no trick they will put rubbish material

respond2aji

Beginner
Reaction score
The blame goes only for those guys who posted it openly...so that every single person can see it,,maybe who knows a bsnl employee saw it and did what was required to stop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.