BSNL Help

Ravi Raj

Skilled
Reaction score
Please Anyone tell Me BSNL Speed Capping Solution :)
Speed Stuck On 30-100
It Hardly Connects On HSDPA

Please Help

If You Dont Know Then Do Not Post Unusual messages

BlueBird

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Guys Dont spam threads :blush: next time warnings will be delivered 4 sure :troll3: some posts have been removed or altered :troll2:

zakir370

Junior
Reaction score
There is no way, Although ....
Say, If you are getting Signals(WCDMA 300(20~50kbps) kbps or HSDPA 3.2(200~350kbps) MBPS) from Tower A then there is no way you can change to HSPA(6.0(450~850kbps) MBPS), because that Tower A might not have HSPA technology.(6.0(450~850kbps) MBPS). So you have to move around and find yourself a suitable tower which can provide you good signals as well as have good HSPA or HSPA+ type technology.

Signals switches very fast as it depends on a ratio, accord to which your device(receiver) is forced to choose nearby towers..
So you cannot fix your modem or device to a tower you like(there is :p but very complex search for AT LOCK FREQ).
Best way is to travel around the city and find a suitable tower yourself.....

If you can change your thread title to 'How to get good speed from modem?' or alike wise, it might be helpful to our forum as these discussions are worldwide, and people asks these types of questions.

zakir370

Junior
Reaction score
rajasthan mein tower se jada fark nahi padta yaar

It might be possible that every tower have same technology WCDMA or HSDPA only.
But there might be some towers having HSPA or HSPA+, I get HSPA 200 away from my current location, whereas I only get HSDPA at my current location. These tags are shown by your device software at the bottom corner. It keeps changing if you place your device in an unstable radio wave spectrum range . Like if you get signal from tower A and at the same place you get signal from tower B too, being little changed in their amplitude your device might be forced to choose the best one, but at the same time both signals from the towers might fluctuates, so you will be getting an unstable connection. Like being WCDMA to HSPA or HSDPA, back and forth to WCDMA and then to HSPA or HSDPA.

Most people think that these kind of things don't work, but in reality they do because they are built(coded) by humans after all...