• Welcome to Technology Discussion Forum - Digital Janta !

> More than 2000+ active users per day.

> You can create & share any tech related articles with all members, increase your learning

> You can take any technical help related to Telecom, Internet, Mobiles, technical from our members

> Login to view latest content list, message, chats and many more...

Join Us Free

buy google play free of cost...

Sam

Master
Reaction score
Far batter then lucky pacther... Fast use then comment bro...
actually both are same.. just freedom is made for sole purpose of offline purchase.. but its useless..

how it works on purchase = cracked apks

some apps like mx player pro for example cant be purchased or bought with the app.. in short its useless

srijan ojha

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
First you use lucky patcher and then comment...
They both do the same job....but u can use lucky patcher without root which is the main advantage of lucky patcher...
Lucky patcher takes more time , and freedom as simplest as ever .... Just need rood...

Deadpool

Beginner
Reaction score
it does not work for all apps and only some old apps and not on playstore but offline apps

annonymus

Junior
Reaction score
Don't know why lucky patcher n freedom app not bypass pay m using root too still error.

manis99

Skilled
Reaction score
It doesn't help you to purchase apps from play store, instead it helps in 'in app purchase', so wrong information provided.

mashuk123

Junior
Reaction score
Lucky patcher works much better than freedom, but you all may try creehack also it works the same without root

barikajit

Skilled
Reaction score
i use lucky patcher for 6 months....let me checked freedom any way like added bro

Imk

Beginner
Reaction score
But i may currupt the hostfiles of playstore , and playstore may not work

VIP3R

Master
Reaction score
It work only in offline games..and there are some other apps are also Available