Call Unlimited in India and many more country

Avid

Average
Reaction score
PLEASE DONT SAY TOO LONG PROCEDURE FRIENDS..one time process he and unlimited call milta he to kya galat he?????????????????
i cn gv u redy made id n pass, but i know some1 will surely chnge d pass. thts y ive posted full tute so tht all of us cn hv our pvt id
First of all u need to get google voice. wchich is currntly available only in usa bt u cn get it in india,follow this tutorial.

STEP 1: GETTING AND ACTIVATING YOUR U.S. NUMBER
u need a u.s.a. number.
* Sign-up for a free account with CallCentric.com and click continue. CallCentric will send you a confirmation mail to verify your email address.
* Once you’ve verified the email address, provide your city and country code, agree to the terms and conditions and click “Sign me up.” wahan pe ind lena state blank.
* CallCentric will now provide you with a virtual tour of their websites. Skip it and choose – “Go to My CallCentric.” The next screen will list your CallCentric # in the format 1777** – copy that number to the clipboard.
* Open a new browser tab and go to phone.ipkall.com Set the account type as SIP and paste the CallCentric # from the clipboard into the field that says SIP Username. The hostname is in.callcentric.com and choose the same email address and password that you used while setting up your CallCentric account.
wahan 253 code rehne dena.

=================be carefull, warna full procdre again==================
* Within a minute, you should get an email from ipkall.com with your new local phone number. Keep the email handy as you’ll need it while configuring the SIP client.like this

253 wala numb is ur us numb.
* Now that we have got ourselves a US phone number, let’s activate it.
first it will be like this

3 activation steps:-
*Download and install Express Talk on your computer. The trial version is good enough for our task. Make sure that you don’t install any of the “optional components” like toolbars, etc. during the setup.
*During installation, choose the default options for all the wizard screens. When you are on “SIP Setup,” choose “Yes, I already have a SIP account” and click Next. Fill the SIP details as in Step 4 above. Finish the setup.
*Once the setup is complete, go back to your My CallCentric page and refresh it. You should see a notification saying – “your phone is registered.” Done!

here is express talk express talk
it will show registerd

like this, if u dnt get restart exptalk.
as a result ull see

like this.
setting of my exp talk

[color=C71585]==NOW UR U.S. NO IS ACTIVE ,ITS EASY GOING NOW==[/color]

STEP 2: GETTING GOOGLE VOCE AND LINKING WITH YATE
* start express talk, jo ss me diya he wesa registrd aa jae baad me
* openshield vpn. connect it.
* go to voice.google.com
login ,
select i want new number.

*it will ask ur num wahan pe wo 253 waala number daalna jo mail me aaya he in above step, ipkall waala. 253 waala numb daalo on =====call me page=======.
* den choose ur number me, dono box me typ 201, and select any number and continue.
NOTE: ULL GET A CALL IN EXP TALK FRM GOOGLE VOICE , ENTER 2 DIGIT CODE GIVEN IN GOOGLEVOICE.
done ur googlevoice is activated!!!!!!!
==U MUST GET A MAIL LIKE THIS==

==DONT GO AHEAD TO YATE UNTILL THIS MAIL==
yate link
yate
now open yate client and fill details, ur gmail name and password.
click on ok. ull be loggd in. in tele phony window dial any one of these numbers
AGAR CALL NA LAGE TO GOTO THIS AND SELECT ANY NUMBER
listen ad, then mouse se 1 pe click karo.
den it will say to typ destination number.
follow this
Internationl code : 011
India code : 91
Then mobile number or landline number.
e.g.
For Moblie number : 011918877665544
For landline : 0119122******** (where 22 is for mumbai then the local number).
NOTE: number daalne ke liye mouse se click karna padta he. like this

:friends:
country list

TESO

Beginner
Reaction score
Its working 10000% but after 6 minutes its get Disconnected. have to call again

zeya

Noob
Reaction score
bro "i want a new no." ke bad no. add hi nahi ho raha hai

Pushkar8544

Average
Reaction score
bro thik se samajh nhi aarha hai iske liyein mujhe u.s.a ka no. lkharidna padega kyya

kishorprabhat

Junior
Reaction score
STEP 2: GETTING GOOGLE VOCE AND LINKING WITH YATE >> it is directing to gmail and no window is coming for setting up the google voice number.