Chrome Data recovery

jitender

Capable
Reaction score
Just login to chrome in settings...if u previously login at chrome. Then everything u will get back

varun47

Average
Reaction score
Unfortunately I never login in chrome before. any other way?

KRATO$

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
chrome history could only recovered if you had browse it with your chrome account , otherwise... it won't seems easy to recover your bookmarks and history once you deleted !

varun47

Average
Reaction score
chrome history could only recovered if you had browse it with your chrome account , otherwise... it won't seems easy to recover your bookmarks and history once you deleted !
But I think its still possible to recover. because i had too much data in chrome and its just diapered after crash..so i think there could be all the data stored in C drive and still have it. but problem maybe chrome just disconnected the data folder. I think so

KRATO$

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
But I think its still possible to recover. because i had too much data in chrome and its just diapered after crash..so i think there could be all the data stored in C drive and still have it. but problem maybe chrome just disconnected the data folder. I think so
you may get contents as per d path given in d image below...

This might help you little !!

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !