Convert Your PC or Mobile Videos Using VLC Media Player

T@run

Master
Reaction score
I am going to share a VLC trick by which you can convert your PC or Mobile videos using VLC.

How to Convert Videos Format Using VLC Media Player?
  • First of all Open VLC Player.
  • Now Go to Media > Convert/Save and Click on Convert/Save or simply Press ctrl+R
  • Now Click on Add and add Video from your desire location than click on Convert/Save.
  • Now select your desire format in which format you want to Convert and than click on Start.
  • Done :)
:dance2:Hit Likes If u Liked my work:dance2:

Manthan

Average
Reaction score
i noe this but thanXx bro
because i had a confusion in this but now sloved like added..!!

RockingBerwal

Skilled
Reaction score
Known already, But Nice to share By U bro.....I have all in one IMtoo for it all......

iamamazed

Junior
Reaction score
I request any Mod to delete my this post i.e. post number 16 and post number 14 as well.. :/

and quote in the above post too, if u like to

RockingBerwal

Skilled
Reaction score
u cant not post that "already know or cool" its called sapmming here...so next tym u will get warning gift....if u want to appreciate my work then hit like the thread or leave....
One thing I want to say when you convert/save big file It hangs the PC/ laptop....specially in win-7

T@run

Master
Reaction score
One thing I want to say when you convert/save big file It hangs the PC/ laptop....specially in win-7
not hanging in wind 8....may be there is problm in win 7 if u say so.....cant help it..sorry

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !