Data gets deduct without any connection.

Ethan.mackloy

Master
Reaction score
Hi DJ.
Help me,
Im suffering from a problem that when I connect net on my firends pc the data automatically receive and send without any connection.large ammount of data.
I already turned of all updates and firewall. But it still getting data without any usage.
I noticed that this type of problem occurs only in 64 bit os. I also seen this problem on other 64 bit os pc.
If anyone knows the solution of this then please help me.

Senju Hashirama

Capable
Reaction score
Bro check the task manager properly....

there must be any app or even windows update that may be consuming data..

Even try on some data monitoring software to check who is the culprit behind the data Lost... :)

DooMLoRD

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi DJ.
Help me,
Im suffering from a problem that when I connect net on my firends pc the data automatically receive and send without any connection.large ammount of data.
I already turned of all updates and firewall. But it still getting data without any usage.
I noticed that this type of problem occurs only in 64 bit os. I also seen this problem on other 64 bit os pc.
If anyone knows the solution of this then please help me.
is this win 8.1?
this is due to sync of skydrive ..

T@run

Master
Reaction score
download cucusoft net guard software...this software tells that which program are using net connection...:)

!rFaN $uMaRo

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
format ur pc if it not working with 64 bit

fulcrum95

Skilled
Reaction score
check windows updates, any other software update running in background, if you have Kaspersky Internet security , try and see "Network Monitoring"

Priyan$hu

Master
Reaction score
give the solution like added.
Ultimate Solution Prepared By me !! Will work 100% Every1 must check.
1.Disable Windows update-Go to services-Windows update-Manually disable it.
2.Go to every tile-right click on it-Turn live/automatic update off for each tiles in windows 8 screen
3.Final step-Go to services-search Background intellignece Service and Turn it off.

Thats it it will close windows update,live updates and all other processes which consume internet in background automatically !!!!

100% working made by me.

Hit like if possible !!!!!!!!!!!!

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !