• Welcome to Technology Discussion Forum - Digital Janta !

    > More than 2000+ active users per day.

    > You can create & share any tech related articles with all members, increase your learning

    > You can take any technical help related to Telecom, Internet, Mobiles, technical from our members

    > Login to view latest content list, message, chats and many more...

    Join Us Free

!dea blasting trick to use free GPRS 3G/2G [June 2012]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakib

Beginner
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
HeYaa friend after I posted many tricks of different operators,Today I going to post trick of Idea which working and tested in most of the states in India,

So here we go.................................

Advantages:-


- Unlimited browsing and downloading
- Unlimited bandwith
- Supports Torrents
- Your IP address is hidden
- You can access blocked sites
- Resume Supported
- Unlimited parallel Downloads
- Just like paid net


Trick

STEP 1 : First download OPEN VPN software from here.



STEP 2 : Then download these configuration files from here. I m giving u a link of mediafire becoz in mediafire i have a my premium ID n i want to use it so... i m giving u this link.



STEP 3 : Paste the configuration which you downloaded in STEP 2 to C:\Program files\Open VPN\Config

STEP 4 : Now launch OPEN VPN from desktop shortcut

STEP 5 : Now connect with any of the config

*Note- Try all the config and use the one which works for you,
            This trick will also work for VODAFONE

Ask any of your doubt in below comments,Don't forget to Say thanks


[glow=red,2,300]Enjoy, Keep visiting for more working tricks[/glow]
 

deepanshu

Beginner
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Re: !dea blasting trick to use free GPRS 3G/2G [20th June 2012]

Bro thanx for the effort but my voda's data bal is deducting...
What to do?....
 

Sakib

Beginner
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Re: !dea blasting trick to use free GPRS 3G/2G [20th June 2012]

Yep my frnd..... i will surely update a [email protected] trick for u n i m working to develop a voda trick that i will post in short time ...... so wait till i post a new trick.......so try this trick n enjoy......
 

Sakib

Beginner
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
thankszzz my frnd firoj for giving solution for our users for thier question.....
thanks for helping me a lot
 

Firoz

Master
Messages
1,115
Reaction score
113
Sakib said:
thankszzz my frnd firoj for giving solution for our users for thier question.....
thanks for helping me a lot
ur welcum  :cool:
 

deepanshu

Beginner
Messages
39
Reaction score
0

Sakib

Beginner
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Listen bro.... in first line of pass.txt file u have to write ur user name n in second line u have to enter ur password..... which u have write on ur registration or go to ur mail n there u will get full details of ur username n password
 

saurabhgurav

Junior
Messages
109
Reaction score
3
deepanshu said:
Firoj said:
saurabhgurav said:
Firoj said:
saurabhgurav said:
do we need username n password............????
Yes, Click
after signup i directly login to account......now what 2 do?
thnx i will try it wen bal is zero
In config folder put username and password in pass.txt

bro we have to add email and pass in the format

[email protected]
kebrum1
 

Sakib

Beginner
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
yep my bro!!!  it will works on zero balance becoz this trick is a zero balance trick......
 

deepanshu

Beginner
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Sakib said:
Listen bro.... in first line of pass.txt file u have to write ur user name n in second line u have to enter ur password..... which u have write on ur registration or go to ur mail n there u will get full details of ur username n password
thanx bro...
i really appreciate ur work
 

vinay218

Beginner
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
i have just downloaded openvpn appliacation after that what i have to do ? plz . . bro help me i want to use idea free internet
 

chiyanchiru

Junior
Messages
159
Reaction score
10
bro bal deducted in tn :sad:... recharged with 10rs n connected, within a min becomes zero... same lik hexvpn...:sad:
 

kumarup

Junior
Messages
113
Reaction score
0
"Sakib said:
HeYaa friend after I posted many tricks of different operators,Today I going to post trick of Idea which working and tested in most of the states in India,

So here we go.................................

Advantages:-


- Unlimited browsing and downloading
- Unlimited bandwith
- Supports Torrents
- Your IP address is hidden
- You can access blocked sites
- Resume Supported
- Unlimited parallel Downloads
- Just like paid net

Trick

STEP 1 : First download OPEN VPN software from here.



STEP 2 : Then download these configuration files from here. I m giving u a link of mediafire becoz in mediafire i have a my premium ID n i want to use it so... i m giving u this link.



STEP 3 : Paste the configuration which you downloaded in STEP 2 to C:\Program files\Open VPN\Config

STEP 4 : Now launch OPEN VPN from desktop shortcut

STEP 5 : Now connect with any of the config

*Note- Try all the config and use the one which works for you,
This trick will also work for VODAFONE

Ask any of your doubt in below comments,Don't forget to Say thanks


[glow=red,2,300]Enjoy, Keep visiting for more working tricks[/glow]
hey give error proxy bad starus means what working or not
 

chiyanchiru

Junior
Messages
159
Reaction score
10
bro instead of idea 3g, my idea sim detecting voda 3g n not connectiing in either of vodafone r idea vpn.... what should i do???
 

harshad3

Learner
Messages
98
Reaction score
2
this is not working in Gujarat for idea any other trick than plz give me ....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top