[DISCUSS] Airtel tcp 443 vpn tunneled over 8080 proxy with any free transpernet proxy cuts balance

igneelad

Noob
Reaction score
so as the tiltle states
i have tried on numerous accounts with a 3g data plan and various different vpn providers with tcp ports at 443 tunneling over fast 8080 proxies with the added free host as transparent proxies(tried all of them known to work for me) and the result always entails 3g data balance to be deducted...at least in my case

as i figure there is a widespread discrepancies in the airtel network in different states so i started this thread in the hope some insight into the possible states where such a tunneling method can cause data to be unmetered over airtel servers

i think tcp 443 tunneling cuts balance in all southern states i have tried personally in karnataka but i think kerala is also the same .... would love to hear all your insights and possible a list all the states where vpn tunneling works

also ps in the above mentioned states real host tricks over an opera server does not cut data in 3g balance but speed capping is an issue and its real pain the ass to mediate it

cheers!!!

l

Ein$tieN

Master
Reaction score
so as the tiltle states
i have tried on numerous accounts with a 3g data plan and various different vpn providers with tcp ports at 443 tunneling over fast 8080 proxies with the added free host as transparent proxies(tried all of them known to work for me) and the result always entails 3g data balance to be deducted...at least in my case
I can understand what you are going through... Try Anonymous proxies, they're perfectly working and very minor data deduction like 50 KB on 100 MB usage... If 443 not working then try other ports too... Its all Hit n Trial... All the Best :)

igneelad

Noob
Reaction score
I can understand what you are going through... Try Anonymous proxies, they're perfectly working and very minor data deduction like 50 KB on 100 MB usage... If 443 not working then try other ports too... Its all Hit n Trial... All the Best :)
dude by anonymous proxy what do you mean ? the ones that listen on port 80 ? if so i cant tunnel over port 80 with a tcp 443 vpn server as i get a very weird error i tried many different proxies on port 80

Ein$tieN

Master
Reaction score
dude by anonymous proxy what do you mean ? the ones that listen on port 80 ? if so i cant tunnel over port 80 with a tcp 443 vpn server as i get a very weird error i tried many different proxies on port 80
No its not about ports, Proxies are of various kind some are of High Anonymous, some are Anonymous and some are Transparent... Use Anonymous proxies with HTTPS support...

igneelad

Noob
Reaction score
No its not about ports, Proxies are of various kind some are of High Anonymous, some are Anonymous and some are Transparent... Use Anonymous proxies with HTTPS support...
hey just tried the following proxies on kebrum and vpnbook tcp server but balance got deducted
168.63.41.194:80
94.198.34.230 80

do u mind mentioning which state ur from ?

decenthasoo

Capable
Reaction score
bhai yaha kuch bhi open nahi hai...i am taking rest after done all hard work

Ranjha

Junior
Reaction score
Mp me bhi kuch work kar raha ho to bhaiyon batana

Gaurav Vaishnav

Capable
Reaction score
what about the trick that don't deduct your data balance and downloading in vpn bro?
i ask you bcs my friend is using proxy [HIDE=500]sslsecureproxy.com port 80[/HIDE] in his mobile and downloading more and more but data is not deducting...can we use in pc ? bro pls help!

Gaurav Vaishnav

Capable
Reaction score
Use Anonymous proxies with HTTPS support for good speed..
bhai help karo yar vpn se connected hu ,,data nahi hai agar download karna ho to (200-300 MB) ...to koi trick hai to btao?speed achi hai meri is config ki but download karne par host block ho jata hai iske liye kuch btao yar?

Ein$tieN

Master
Reaction score
what about the trick that don't deduct your data balance and downloading in vpn bro?
i ask you bcs my friend is using proxy ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.*** in his mobile and downloading more and more but data is not deducting...can we use in pc ? bro pls help!
Yes you can use it :)

pssecretajent

Skilled
Reaction score
Agar highly anonymous proxy se tcp connect kare to 3g data nahi deduct hoga?