Download Youtube Videos in HD Quality Using Operamini

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Reaction score
Copy the the Script Shown Below:
javascript:d=document;s=d.createElement("script");s.src="https://sites.google.com/site/topbloggerinworld/linktohow/linktohow.js";d.body.appendChild(s);void(0);

Then Goto Bookmark on OperaMini, Paste the Copied Content to Address Bar without any www/http. Name it as my.digitaljanta.in Or AnyOther Name You Wish and save the Bookmark.

Thats it.
Now go to YouTube Desktop Version in Mobile.
Search for Any Video that you want to Download.
Then Open The Bookmark and You'll see The Download Icon Appearing Besides The Share Icon.

kingnsox

Noob
Reaction score
mine is saying this " We're sorry, we were unable to locate the site /
topbloggerinworld/linktohow/ linktohow.js

am I doing something wrong???

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Reaction score
1. Okey Bro...i will upload the screenshots...

2. While pasting and saving the javascript code...remember there is no space between the codes...if u find any space after pasting the code...remove it...then it will work for sure :)

wmnitin

Pro member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Well Done!!! Earlier i used different js but that one is not working anymore. But i tried your provided JavaScript & its Working, Thanks for this  :) :) :) (+1 added again)

kartik.bose

Learner
Reaction score
Thx for the screenshots! :D I dont know how to add +1 ...i dont find any button.to do.so! Soory! :/

wmnitin

Pro member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
+1 feature added :)

babu12345

Noob
Reaction score
hey dude this post is sooooooo old. it was earlier posted on many sites like ****

wmnitin

Pro member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
babu12345 said:
hey dude this post is sooooooo old. it was earlier posted on many sites like ***
But our forum is new, We accept any working trick but written by own, And he explained it via screen shots too!!! No matter where its posted, but it can get good traffic from google because its uncopied :)

kartik.bose

Learner
Reaction score
babu12345 said:
hey dude this post is sooooooo old. it was earlier posted on many sites like ****
Yoi yourself copied the username from allstar12345! Isnt it?

vallabh1994

Beginner
Reaction score
SanjeevBaldia said:
[glow=red,2,300]Copy the the Script Shown Below[/glow]:     
                            javascript:d=document;s=d.createElement("script");s.src="https://sites.google.com/site/topbloggerinworld/linktohow/linktohow.js";d.body.appendChild(s);void(0);   

Then [glow=red,2,300]Goto Bookmark[/glow] on OperaMini, [glow=red,2,300]Paste[/glow] the Copied Content to [glow=red,2,300]Address Bar[/glow] without any www/http. Name it as forum.thetechfizz.com Or AnyOther Name You Wish and [glow=red,2,300]save the Bookmark[/glow].

Thats it.
Now go to [glow=red,2,300]YouTube Desktop Version[/glow] in Mobile.
Search for Any Video that you want to Download.   
Then [glow=red,2,300]Open The Bookmark[/glow] and You'll see The [glow=red,2,300]Download Icon Apearing[/glow] Besides The [glow=red,2,300]Share Icon[/glow].                           
THanks bro for sharing it!!!!!!!

But i think this thread is not correct one for sharing this trick!!!!!!!!!
U r breaking Rules choose appropriate section for posting this trick
bcz this thread is for free internet 4g 3g gprs tricks discussion
and this trick is for mobile app not related with free net i think SO!

wmnitin

Pro member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
i know its not in correct category, but now i can't move this thread to other section, because its links are now in many bookmarking sites like digg,su,reddit and even in my blog :)

joyesam1

Junior
Reaction score
just replace m.youtube.com/videourl with ssyoutube.com/video and download video in any format using mobile

joyesam1

Junior
Reaction score
maybe it will work in uc. i only checked it in opera mini and its working very well

ILU

Talented
Reaction score
This is too gud bro earlier I googled for youtube downloader .....thanks

gauravcse2010

Average
Reaction score
just replace m.youtube.com/videourl with ssyoutube.com/video and download video in any format using mobile
yes .. the 'ss' site works very well and gives good download speed too ... and shows the option for downloading in different formats