easily unblock your sim

sasuke__uchiha

Talented
Reaction score
frnds in this post i'll tell u a very easy trick to unblock your airtel sim,, as it worked for me it should work for you also
-----------------
first recharge your sim with rs9 3g recharge of 30 min of free internet.
(note it should be done by the way of easy recharge not from your mobile main balance)

now if ur sim is blocked, when u'll try to connect to internet it wont work and your main balance will be deducted...
now tell your problem to the customercare, the will say that the problem will be solved in 2 days and your sim will be unblocked. too easy

in my next post i'll post free gprs trick for bihar(which is working for me).

sasuke__uchiha

Talented
Reaction score
remember that you should call on 198 and if the ask to take your complain then say yes

Eklavya

Noob
Reaction score
"sasuke__uchiha said:
frnds in this post i'll tell u a very easy trick to unblock your airtel sim,, as it worked for me it should work for you also
-----------------
first recharge your sim with rs9 3g recharge of 30 min of free internet.
(note it should be done by the way of easy recharge not from your mobile main balance)

now if ur sim is blocked, when u'll try to connect to internet it wont work and your main balance will be deducted...
now tell your problem to the customercare, the will say that the problem will be solved in 2 days and your sim will be unblocked. too easy

in my next post i'll post free gprs trick for bihar(which is working for me)

Eklavya

Noob
Reaction score
Not working all such things. Even solution provided through customer care didn't work.And, 3G works till 3G pack is valid.Only genuine 3G pack works not IP proxy on the blocked Airtel Sim.It has been around 3 weeks,my sim is still blocked.I left no stone unturned to unblock my 2 Airtel Sim.

sasuke__uchiha

Talented
Reaction score
sorry frnd i dont think the trick is working now,,,,,,,,,,,
try to connect with airtellive.com and then use the same proxy trick it may work for u

DooMLoRD

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
BTW where is the attachment??/

DooMLoRD

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
from last 15days my airtel sim is not catching any signal
what to do??