Forex !!

R$K

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Koi forex trading ke bare me janta hai ?

Owiarm

Beginner
Reaction score
Forex and Binary Option are products.When we begin trader career. We have to learn a lot about platform and strategy in each products. Because different product is different game. To register trust broker and then test it on demo account.

abhi.ver

Capable
Reaction score
It is same as share trading, except dealing in company share, you trade in currency virtually. Due to which you need to research on country economics.

Zhako

Learner
Reaction score
Forex is a worldwide business which involves money worth trillions. You can be successful in becoming a forex trader if you have the right mentality and work-ethic. You also need to understand that a lot of people have lost huge amount of money in it. Just be careful and invest smartly.

Zhako

Learner
Reaction score
If you are searching a broker than I would advise you to choose a legitimate one. Then, read very well terms and conditions of service providing. I hope that you already know basics of Forex trading and how to protect your money from all risks?

Dianarus

Learner
Reaction score
Yes, people are right here you really need to select good legitimate broker REGULATED one if you want to see your money in the case of some issue with something. Learn what does it all mean and try to withdraw money asap to test the broker.

Zhako

Learner
Reaction score
Dianarus, I think that you have made excellent point here. I also think that all traders should deal only with regulated brokers. There brokers must respect law and in this sense keep your money safe. Dont ever think that unregulated broker would do the same thing

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !