Free Premium Domain names Trick 2015 Tested

Prakashlk

Noob
Reaction score
I am new on this form thats why am not sure is this correct category for this Trick or not... I request to moderator or Admin to fix errors

First of all let me inform you that this trick is for only for GoogieHost.com users because domain name will activated in their account and this method is 100% tested by me, I already activated more than 3 domains names with them.

Before we start there is some basic tips to get your domain activated without any issues and fast.

1. You Must have at least 1 week old account with GoogieHost.com

2. Create a free hosting account under .cu.ma sub-domain

3. Do not use this method again until your previous domain is pending for activation

4. Do not create support ticket to activate your domain name

5. Transfer is not possible within 6 month
How does it work?

Well googiehost allows you to migrate your hosting with their premium service and with this hosting account you will get 1 free domain for life (Not for you because you are not their paid hosting user, you will have to renew or transfer this domain to another provider)

Trick is here: I have managed this trick from my secret resources so please enjoy before it will get blocked by googiehost.com.

• Create Free Hosting account at https://googiehost.com/sigup.html

• Create a hosting account under cu.ma sub-domain (Its Free)

• Wait for at least 24 hours (Old users can place the order instantly)

• Place the order of any premium domains like, .com, .net, .org, .asia etc

• Use coupon code “MIGRATION100

This coupon is only for validation now checkout with PayPal but don’t pay anything

Wait for 24-48 hours for Old users and 7 days for new users and it’s done

Your domain will be activated

Restrictions:

1. No Advance DNS access however you can change Name Servers

2. No Privacy Policy on free domains

3. You cannot transfer within 6 month

4. You cannot use these domains with other free hosting providers
If you like this post pleases comment and share .

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !