• Welcome to Technology Discussion Forum - Digital Janta !

> More than 2000+ active users per day.

> You can create & share any tech related articles with all members, increase your learning

> You can take any technical help related to Telecom, Internet, Mobiles, technical from our members

> Login to view latest content list, message, chats and many more...

Join Us Free

Free Torrent Downloader to Google Drive [exclusive trick]

Elliott

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Earned Money
₹ 95
Hi All, as said in our group chat that we will be posting exclusive trick to download/leech torrent, so let's start

Download Torrent Using Google Servers {Highest Speed}

You will need some technical knowledge to arrange the torrent setup but don't worry I will try my best to provide you detailed steps to configure it.

Let's start without wasting any time:
  1. First open url given below of this thread
  2. This URL will open
    To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like, Love, Haha, Wow, Sad, Angry
  3. I have written all the configuration in the file itself, so no need to edit anything.
  4. Now click on connect from right side
  5. Now run your application step by step (steps given in video)
Attaching video for your reference.
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like, Love, Haha, Wow, Sad, Angry
After following all steps, your files will be downloaded directly to your Google Drive & you can download them anytime.

PROS:
Faster speed than zbigz, seedr, etc any service. Because torrent will be downloaded via google server & to google server, so you will get full speed.

Speed Screenshot:

You can also download the attached python file & open in google colab. Then follow the same process given above.

Attachments

Last edited:

vivek2

Beginner
Reaction score
Earned Money
₹ 10
in jio

is blocked. i have to use vpn to access that site