Get 3G speed on 2G

ars89

Beginner
Reaction score
AS THIS TRICK IS AMOUNT TAKING SO PLZ TRY IT AT YOUR OWN RISK
First Step:
1. Make sure there is no active 2G data Plan.
2. Activate 3G on your Docomo. ACT 3G to 53333
3. Your Cell should show 3G, network

Second Step:
4. Dial *141#
5. and from the menu select, Internet Packs and select One time activation
6. Select the Tariff you like from Rs. 5 to Rs. 95 and Done

The Trick only works, when you activate 2G pack from your cell phone. Make sure you do not recharge from the Dealer, hence the trick will not work.

The 3G should be active, for the trick to work (before the 2G recharge). Try with Rs. 5 pack and reply back

vaibhi123

Beginner
Reaction score
first of all this is not a trick at all... rs. 5 recharge is a 3g recharge and definitely we will get 3g speed in 3g pack.... and i always recharge with my mobile balance and i always get 2g speed...

we can get this 5 rs. pack by dailing *141*1*2# (3g recharge option)
which prooves that it is a 3g recharge...:mad:

ars89

Beginner
Reaction score
Sir, 2G recharge should be done, Not 3G. Again Not 3G, only 2G recharge should be done. and Make sure your cell is receiving very less signal. max 2 bars Not 6 bars

first of all this is not a trick at all... rs. 5 recharge is a 3g recharge and definitely we will get 3g speed in 3g pack.... and i always recharge with my mobile balance and i always get 2g speed...

we can get this 5 rs. pack by dailing *141*1*2# (3g recharge option)
which prooves that it is a 3g recharge...:mad:

vaibhi123

Beginner
Reaction score
Sir, 2G recharge should be done, Not 3G. Again Not 3G, only 2G recharge should be done. and Make sure your cell is receiving very less signal. max 2 bars Not 6 bars
i am saying that actually rs. 5 recharge is a 3g recharge and but it is also available in 2g recharge option...
plz give more explanation on what trick is...!!

ars89

Beginner
Reaction score
The trick is simple, Recharge from your cell phone. Not from your Dealer. and 3G should be active before activating any 2G plan

i am saying that actually rs. 5 recharge is a 3g recharge and but it is also available in 2g recharge option...
plz give more explanation on what trick is...!!

Shubhamalive

Talented
Reaction score
Not working :mad: , if 1 more user reply with (not working) topic will be locked!!!

Reaction score
dude after recharging with 2g pack 3g signal get lost and in my android it says emergency call only ith no 3g signal
so for me its not working in CG